By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XB1 will win November NPD, and that's what it deserves

Do you think it will?

Yes 248 24.63%

No 581 57.70%

Maybe 174 17.28%

Total:1,003
foodfather said:
Hope it does. Xbox One certainly deserves it. I hope consumers latch on not just in the US but worldwide this holiday season.

Sadly not WW as only the humbled Americans get this novembers great deals. 

Around the Network

Put it this way, if it can't win NPD this month with all the bundling advantages it has then it really has lost the USA to PS4. But I think Xb one is likely to win it, which will keep the competition interesting in the USA at least.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

It should win with the price drop and bundles, but we'll have to wait and see. There have been a few months, I think, where the XBO should have won but didn't.

TiagoCosta said:
ethomaz said:
One think I will tell you guys...

After all these months I will be extremely surprised if Xbone win the NPD November and if it happens it will be more due the CoD bundle at $350 than MCC.

Cod bundle is 450.

So no chance.

AC is $350?

Sony better win, it's the only market they're relevant in. Unlike ms

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
TiagoCosta said:
ethomaz said:
One think I will tell you guys...

After all these months I will be extremely surprised if Xbone win the NPD November and if it happens it will be more due the CoD bundle at $350 than MCC.

Cod bundle is 450.

So no chance.

AC is $350?

yeah. cod comes with the 1TB hard drive tho.

Why all this "deserves" and "should win" . Maybe they win but thats due to consumer wanting the console for the price/ games /bundles etc. Better to say i think or i hope it will win.

LBP3 offers better value. 90,000 times the amount of levels and it will only grow and they're all REMASTERED!

On a more serious note it could very well happen but I don't think it'll do much to reverse the trend once the crazy bundles and discount are over.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

"Think" and "Facts" are two separate things, my friend.

shadow_satey said:

"Think" and "Facts" are two separate things, my friend.

Agree my friend, but we have no facts now. All is guesses and wishes. And Aquamarine and creamsugar from neogaf are not going to give NPD Numbers so maybe we have to wait for facts this month.