By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Actual Sales Right Now of the Three Main Consoles?

Do you think this is Accurate?

Good Science Homie 10 17.54%

Not sure 5 8.77%

Probably off 35 61.40%

See Results 7 12.28%

Total:57
Celtic_L said:

I am the only one that finds this very uber-impressive? For a console that haz no gamez.

it is doing extremely well in it's first year and I hope it can keep that momentum going and even increase it the way PS1/2 did going into the next years of it's life

Around the Network

kinisking said:

It's shipped around 7.7 millions before the end of spetmeber. With the way it's selling it'd over 9 mil

7.7m is close to absolutely maximum... nobody knows exactly how much MS shipped... my personal estimate is 7.5m.

I believe MS will ship more 2.5-3.0 million this holidays... it will overperforman my prediction by about ~500k.

Lafiel said:
Celtic_L said:

I am the only one that finds this very uber-impressive? For a console that haz no gamez.

it is doing extremely well in it's first year and I hope it can keep that momentum going and even increase it the way PS1/2 did going into the next years of it's life

Whit all the extremely amazing games coming out in 2015, this is an easy bet.

I just read the OP.

Except the PS4 @toasty is being very reasonable with the prediction for end of september.

Sounds about right except I don't think WiiU has that much on shelves. 6.9-7.0m sold as of Sep end sounds more reasonable.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

I don't believe i will say that but,@Toast numbers seems pretty reasonable(even the PS4 ones).

Good job @Toast,you should focus more in this kind of threads.....

PS4: ~12,625,000
Xbox One: ~6,400,000
Wii U: ~6,819,564

I'm confused, the PS4 was as far as we know at 2:1 worldwide right? So how could the XBO at this point be at less than 2:1, if the PS4 is still outselling it worldwide?

Unless that 2:1 never actually happened?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Seems reasonable. Though like Pezus said, I dont believe there is that many WiiU's on store shelves. Id wager 7.1m sold for WiiU

ethomaz you disappoint me...stores don t stock up and are very conservative on wiiu,many don t have it and others don t order any!Nintendo sells almost what it ships,so don t be surprised with 290k or even much fewer on the shelves...it s like being sold out

ethomaz you disappoint me with that huge number...stores don t stock up and are very conservative on wiiu,many don t have it and others don t order any!Nintendo sells almost what it ships,so don t be surprised with 290k or even much fewer on the shelves...it s like being sold out