By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amiibo compatibility and limited time offers

Experimental42 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Aha, there's the cop out! I take it you now realize how hollow and flawed your arguments are, what with them based on fantasy. I mean just lol at the idea of having to go through outside resources to add value to a product with none otherwise. Also how you kept on about Amiibo vs CPU long after I already said the former is better only made you look like a troll if I'm to stoop to your level and throw around that term.

I never made a claim as to whether it could send amiibos online to compete, I said if, you mouthbreathing troglodyte.

The amiibo's worth is subjective which is why you're not wrong if you say that it's not worth X amount to you, but it does objectively add to the smash experience, which is where you're plainly wrong. Are you incapable of grasping that an adaptive, personalized training tool/opponent is something that the amiibo OBJECTIVELY adds to the game? I guess so because you seem struggle with the concept of objective and subjective. Is English your second language or something? Because it would explain why you're so wrong.

And now you're not even trying to directly respond to the post you're quoting anymore, instead reverting to crybaby mode with the personal attacks n what not cause you have nothing worthwhile to say. Although this is off tangent, if it makes you feel better, I'll just say they don't add anything significant to the game, certainly not in comparison to other new features like 8-player smash, free hand stage builder, online tournament mode, etc, all of which also come with the game for no additional charge. But yeah, it seems you can't handle a debacle, so I'll just be the man here and quit responding before you degrade yourself further and the mods have to get involved.

Around the Network

Yoshi seems to be the most useful Amiibo so far.

Einsam_Delphin said:

And now you're not even trying to directly respond to the post you're quoting anymore, instead reverting to crybaby mode with the personal attacks n what not cause you have nothing worthwhile to say. Although this is off tangent, if it makes you feel better, I'll just say they don't add anything significant to the game, certainly not in comparison to other new features like 8-player smash, free hand stage builder, online tournament mode, etc, all of which also come with the game for no additional charge. But yeah, it seems you can't handle a debacle, so I'll just be the man here and quit responding before you degrade yourself further and the mods have to get involved.

Glad to see we're making progress. You can try to play the higher road card, I don't mind if you want to say I'm lower level, as long as I'm objectively right.

You don't get to designate what's "significant" for anyone but yourself. For me and many others, 8 many smash is completely useless without amiibos. Stage builder is useless to many people because they either suck at building them or only play premade/legal stages.

Also, I think you meant debate, but I suppose your entire argument was a debacle.

Damn! So what your saying is that I can't stare are ZSS's booty in MK8? Sad times gents, sad sad times T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850