By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Dominates Xbox One in Ubisoft Platform Sales Charts, Watch Dogs Sells 9 Million, Far Cry 4 Expected to sell 6 Million and The Crew 2 million this Year

ethomaz said:

BraLoD said:

I and my friends enjoyed WD a lot, no disappintments at all here ^^

Exactly... I was just joking at the guys that says it is the disappointment of the year.

Ohhhhh same will happen with Destiny soon.

It's funny cause all these games that have been "dissappointments" have been games I've enjoyed. Watchdogs and Destiny. What's even funnier is that Shadow of Mordor was highly praised. I even saw people say "finally next gen gameplay". I've played about an hour and it seems ok but it really hasn't got me hooked.

Around the Network

Xevross said:

lol, Watch Dogs is a much better game than Destiny though . I played it for longer, it had a much longer and better story and was more fun. Watch Dogs definitely deserves al the sales.

I agree about the sales... I guess you got my post in the wrong way... I was joking at the guys that says it is a disappointment... I don't think that

BTW Destiny > Watch Dogs

ethomaz said:

Xevross said:

lol, Watch Dogs is a much better game than Destiny though . I played it for longer, it had a much longer and better story and was more fun. Watch Dogs definitely deserves al the sales.

I agree about the sales... I guess you got my post in the wrong way... I was joking at the guys that says it is a disappointment... I don't think that

BTW Destiny > Watch Dogs

Yeah I saw that but still since you enjoy Destiny so much I wanted to point out that WD is a better new IP

Watch Dogs deserves its sales. Very good game, surpassed my expectations in every way, I don't understand the critics.

SweetTalia said:
Fusioncode said:
SweetTalia said:

So it would seem

Do you have numbers?

No numbers.. just looking at some preorders at some retailers

Oh... well I'll wait for NPD then.

Should do well though. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Plus I don't think dominated is the right word. The ratio is pretty spot on and expected considering their relative user bases.

Wii U sales up

Click HERE and be happy 

Xevross said:

Plus I don't think dominated is the right word. The ratio is pretty spot on and expected considering their relative user bases.

It is a bit better than the sales difference... like 70% instead 65%... it is a bit over 2:1... 2.3:1 to be fair.

huiii said:
Sony practically doubled their ubisoft mareket share.
Ubi now makes ~50% of their sales on sony platforms. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing for ubi.

Not to be too picky, but 19%(PS3) + 21%(PS4) + 1%(Vita) == 41% for Sony...

But I do find it interesting that compared to last year, THe Xbox brand had a 30% market share, and this year the total is 25%.

Sony grabbed market share from both the PC and Xbox...

To answer your question, sales on any platform is surely welcome by any publisher.  The dissapointing thing for Ubisoft could only be that there are not more consoles sold.

It is near the end of the end....

btw eat that 3DS... Vita is tied with you... amazing performance.