By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Dominates Xbox One in Ubisoft Platform Sales Charts, Watch Dogs Sells 9 Million, Far Cry 4 Expected to sell 6 Million and The Crew 2 million this Year

That's very impressive! PS4 software sales are more than 2x the software sales on the X1 with the PS3 also ahead.

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
Fusioncode said:
Damn. Microsoft must have shelled out a lot of money to get that marketing deal with AC Unity. Wouldn't make any sense otherwise.

yup and that  ac x1 bundle is currently selling really well.

It is?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

So I just want to point out that PC sales are above 360 and X1 sales. They are almost all digital though so they don't show up on VGchartz. Just because we can't reliably see how many copies of PC games are sold, doesn't mean they are niche or even below what we see from consoles.

Lusche said:
wow didn't expect the pc to be above xbone despite having 99% piracy ...

LOL burn!

Fusioncode said:
SweetTalia said:
Fusioncode said:
Damn. Microsoft must have shelled out a lot of money to get that marketing deal with AC Unity. Wouldn't make any sense otherwise.

It is?

So it would seem

Praise the One.

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
Fusioncode said:
SweetTalia said:

It is?

So it would seem

Do you have numbers?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
SweetTalia said:
Fusioncode said:
SweetTalia said:

It is?

So it would seem

Do you have numbers?

No numbers.. just looking at some preorders at some retailers

Praise the One.

Captain_Tom said:
So I just want to point out that PC sales are above 360 and X1 sales. They are almost all digital though so they don't show up on VGchartz. Just because we can't reliably see how many copies of PC games are sold, doesn't mean they are niche or even below what we see from consoles.

This shouldn't be a surprise anymore. They had an article a while back stating PC gaming revenue surpassed consoles.

BraLoD said:

I and my friends enjoyed WD a lot, no disappintments at all here ^^

method114 said:

subtract 1 cause I enjoyed the game. Really liked the camera hacking thing they did very nice.

Exactly... I was just joking at the guys that says it is the disappointment of the year.

Ohhhhh same will happen with Destiny soon.

ethomaz said:

It is amazing.

9 million disappointments shipped lol

lol, Watch Dogs is a much better game than Destiny though . I played it for longer, it had a much longer and better story and was more fun. Watch Dogs definitely deserves all the sales. I'm surprised Far Cry has become so big as well