By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty AW runs at native 1080p on PS4 (900p on XBO)

Tamron said:
SweetTalia said:

Wouldn't be more funny if x1 cod outsell ps4 cod? because um.. you know... sell gap difference between the two? O_o

Nope, more funny if the PS4 version outsells it, since the preorders are in favor of the Xbox One in the US.

Not really.. more ps4 fans out there.  they may not preorder games as much.

bottom line is ps4 should easily outsell x1 because they are more ps4s out there. as all multiplatform games

Praise the One.

Around the Network

See, this is how to properly deal with resolution issues. The X1 is clearly less powerful than the ps4, but not as much as people think. A resolution difference is literally all that's needed to appease both groups, and the the most technologically reasonable.

I <3 Classic Platformers!

Multi-console Owner FTW

CGI-Quality said:
SweetTalia said:
Tamron said:

Nope, more funny if the PS4 version outsells it, since the preorders are in favor of the Xbox One in the US.

bottom line is ps4 should easily outsell x1 because they are more ps4s out there. as all multiplatform games

So are we putting faith in VGC's pre-order #s again? Last I heard, they couldn't be trusted.

Not vgchartz.. I am going by what I see currently at major retailers like bestbuy amazon gamestop preoders lists.

Praise the One.

Online stability>Marginal difference in resolution

CGI-Quality said:
Damian.W said:
See, this is how to properly deal with resolution issues. The X1 is clearly less powerful than the ps4, but not as much as people think. A resolution difference is literally all that's needed to appease both groups, and the the most technologically reasonable.

I often hear that people: "think the gap in technological power is bigger than it actually is". Since you're the latest to say this, I'm curious, how close are the systems, relatively, and how does that compare to the differences that people "actually think they are"?

From past multiplaform games..such as assasin creed blackflags to plants vs zombie..does the ps4 version really look THAT much better than the x1 version?

O_o ask yourself and answer honestly

Praise the One.

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
Tamron said:
SweetTalia said:

Wouldn't be more funny if x1 cod outsell ps4 cod? because um.. you know... sell gap difference between the two? O_o

The ps4 version will outsell the xbox one version...or are you saying globally in the US?

Train wreck said:
SweetTalia said:
Tamron said:
SweetTalia said:

The ps4 version will outsell the xbox one versions...or are you saying globally in the US?

Globally yes.. USA maybe not.. but I was responding  to this comment "It'd be pretty funny if the PS4 version outsells it anyway."

Praise the One.

CGI-Quality said:
SweetTalia said:
CGI-Quality said:

I often hear that people: "think the gap in technological power is bigger than it actually is". Since you're the latest to say this, I'm curious, how close are the systems, relatively, and how does that compare to the differences that people "actually think they are"?

From past multiplaform games..such as assasin creed blackflags to plants vs zombie..does the ps4 version really look THAT much better than the x1 version?

O_o ask yourself and answer honestly

So two random games prove that there isn't a notable difference in technical specifications? Really? I could ask you about MGS: Ground Zeroes and COD: Ghosts. Answer this honestly - what does it do to your question here?

So COD: Ghosts looks THAT much better on the ps4 compare to the x1? lol are you serious man?

Look, it looks better on the ps4 but it is marginal ..    that's my point

Praise the One.

prinz_valium said:
bueno!
i would like to play the superior 1080p version to, maybe ill buy the pc version

If your PC's specs allow it definitely go for it.  And I'm sure you will be glad that the PC version will give you the quality for the rig you paid for, instead of being tied down and held back by parity. :)

CosmicSex said:
prinz_valium said:
bueno!
i would like to play the superior 1080p version to, maybe ill buy the pc version

If your PC's specs allow it definitely go for it.  And I'm sure you will be glad that the PC version will give you the quality for the rig you paid for, instead of being tied down and held back by parity. :)

It is CoD, they don't care about PC graphics.  Will be a mere port with minimal effort applied.