By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Details on Nintendo's QOL! Powered by the cloud??? To release in 2016, it will help people sleep! First of many products to come!

padib said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Here: This is my love for Nintendo. Can i joke now?

There is a freaking Balance Board behind my notebook...

No, it's still annoying.

There is no pleasing some people =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Vena said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Here: This is my love for Nintendo. Can i joke now?

Where is Bayo2? No until I see it.

I have to buy MK8 and Mario 3d Word first!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

padib said:
WagnerPaiva said:

There is no pleasing some people =/

It has nothing to do with how much you love Nintendo, which I'm sure you do.

It has to do with how enfuriating it gets to have to constantly listen to people nag on Nintendo, whether what Nintendo does is good or not.

It drives me right up the wall. And I'm not going to be apologetic about it.

Come on man, you gotta admit that it sounds funny! It watches you sleep!!!

Come on now! Don´t tell me you didn´t chuckle when you read about this device, I do not buy it! =D

padib said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Come on man, you gotta admit that it sounds funny! It watches you sleep!!!

Come on now! Don´t tell me you didn´t chuckle when you read about this device, I do not buy it! =D

I honestly want to humor you. :)

I realize the idea might sound far-fetched at first, but when I watched the ResiMed S+ demo video it made perfect sense as a business opportunity.

Don´t get me wrong, this sounds like a billion dollar idea, even more than the original Wii. but it is kinda silly =D

Hey if it can help my awful sleeping patterns I'd be all for it.

Around the Network
HyrulianScrolls said:
Hey if it can help my awful sleeping patterns I'd be all for it.

I realy doubt it. It will probably just states that it is awful and give some advice you will never follow anyways.

Oh my...

I don't know what to think of this.

There are many similar products.

Can someone point out the differences?

http://lifehacker.com/5993005/five-best-sleep-tracking-gadgets-or-apps

http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-best-sleep-tracking-devices-to-mind-your-zs-1412707613

Skynet phase 1?

padib said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Don´t get me wrong, this sounds like a billion dollar idea, even more than the original Wii. but it is kinda silly =D

It may sound silly at first, but it's the farthest thing from silly. Everyone needs sleep. It's like everyone breathes.

To find a product that can improve peoples' sleep is like finding a product to improve peoples' sleeping.

It's just not silly at all.

Yep, Nintendo will probably cash in big time.

I wonder if Nintendo watched this old Extra Credits about gamification? XD

Worth a watch if you're curious.