By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Details on Nintendo's QOL! Powered by the cloud??? To release in 2016, it will help people sleep! First of many products to come!

WagnerPaiva said:

I myself am just joking, I love Nintendo and use WiiFitU and YourShape every single day.

I will probably buy this new thing too. Just rellax man, you are amongst friends... Put it back in the holster and let´s just chill, ok?

Is a Nintendo thread. We can't relax. Only hate is allowed

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

So...I'm glad the text says this will be a seperate entity, but am I only one who looked at the second chart and saw a timeline? I'm not sure why else years are mentioned...it just seemed to be like it was saying there will be an overlap, but the QOL will continue after the end of the video game platform. Are they already preparing for that scenario?

Or am I just overthinking it?

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

So i can play game while i sleep? What a fucking revolution!!!!!!!!!

padib said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I myself am just joking, I love Nintendo and use WiiFitU and YouShape every single day. I will probably buy this new thing too. Just rellaxe man.

No worries, it just gets really annoying after a whle.

Here: This is my love for Nintendo. Can i joke now?

There is a freaking Balance Board behind my notebook...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Super_Boom said:
cycycychris said:

So...I'm glad the text says this will be a seperate entity, but am I only one who looked at the second chart and saw a timeline? I'm not sure why else years are mentioned...it just seemed to be like it was saying there will be an overlap, but the QOL will continue after the end of the video game platform. Are they already preparing for that scenario?

Or am I just overthinking it?

I think you're overthinking it... but I'm curious to why the QoL bubble is much bigger than Video Game Platform.

Around the Network

Apparently this is coming in March 2016. So specific

WagnerPaiva said:

Here: This is my love for Nintendo. Can i joke now?

Where is Bayo2? No until I see it.

cycycychris said:

I have no evidence that it's an investment or proof. But, if this is the product that Nintendo is talking about. It looks like it maybe an investment. They also spent 100 million or something like that on buying something, so they might have bought these guys. So might very well be some type of investment. Or this company is working with Nintendo to joint produce this product.

Or this could be competition Nintendo will crush:)

lol, it can't be the competition, it's made by ResMed. It could be that S+ is an older product and the partnership will introduce a new version, but the video being so recent makes me think otherwise.

I guess it's possible they bought these guys? They've been around since the mid-80s and they seem to have an array of products, so it's not like they're some new upstart company without the means to manufacture and sell their wares... I guess we'll just have to wait for a more detailed translation (or more info from Nintendo). For now it's a mystery.

cycycychris said:

One of the points said there devices will be compatable with each other, so I think that's what this is saying. They will work together or share something.

Ah you're right...I missed that part. I suppose that makes more sense.

Hm...I wonder how that compatibility will work exactly...

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

padib said:
SJReiter said:
Apparently this is coming in March 2016. So specific

So specific what?

Release date! It's funny that they're giving the specific month 1 yr+5 months ahead of time.