By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Call of Duty Bundle Top Selling Console SKU on Amazon.com

todd2r said:
Not surprising. Where else are you gonna play the best holiday lineup of games and have access to the best online service going today? We should all hug our Xboxes a little closer tonight and thank Microsoft for giving gamers what they want. Thank you Microsoft. We are humbled.

Damn right!

Around the Network
Sentient_Nebula said:
I'm wondering if a lot of these preorders for the Xbox One bundles are actually people cancelling and re-pre-ordering (To save $50 on the promotion).

Makes sense as it's just the COD bundle which most people are going to buy anyway.

It's a different story on Gamestop's Top Sellers (it's a bit trickier to find the list, but you basically browse for "all items" and then, sort by "best selling"):

PS4-only SKU at #58 and Destiny bundle at #75.
COD X1 at #70 and X1-only at #94.

This shall be a very interesting November.

todd2r said:
Not surprising. Where else are you gonna play the best holiday lineup of games and have access to the best online service going today? We should all hug our Xboxes a little closer tonight and thank Microsoft for giving gamers what they want. Thank you Microsoft. We are humbled.

This made me chuckle . Teehee

Praise the One.

Bayoneta 2: 13
Smash for Wii U : 14
WAT
BAYONETTA OUTSELL SMASH CONFIRMED??

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
Bayoneta 2: 13
Smash for Wii U : 14
WAT
BAYONETTA OUTSELL SMASH CONFIRMED??

not surprising, Bayonetta is fresh and innovative while smash is just recycled things put together, Bayonetta will probable the second best seller of this year after destiny

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

todd2r said:

This is making me laugh everytime you say it!

MrChaos said:
Landguy said:
MrChaos said:
CosmicSex said:
The most interesting thing is that the PS4 isn't falling. So, as others have pointed out, you have to see how long it maintains a certain spot. And over the course of a month. See if the Bundle stays in the top 20 or if it falls fast.

PS4 is already on the rise again.Snset bundle nowhere in sight lol.

the only LOL here is on you. The sunset bundle was sold out last week already....😉

Really? It sold out but the Titanfall bundle did not? I highly doubt that. They must have only made 2 bundles then.

Welp there are some available here

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-special-edition-sunset-overdrive-bundle-white/8439005.p?id=1219339615439&skuId=8439005&st=8439005&cp=1&lp=1

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Xbox+One+Special+Edition+Sunset+Overdrive+Bundle

So I guess Amazon did not get much supply.

So I will keep LOLing @ sold out.

Knock it off there.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Do the PSN cards ever leave the top 10?

Aj_habfan said:
Do the PSN cards ever leave the top 10 3?

Fixed for ya!