By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Call of Duty Bundle Top Selling Console SKU on Amazon.com

MrChaos said:
CosmicSex said:
The most interesting thing is that the PS4 isn't falling. So, as others have pointed out, you have to see how long it maintains a certain spot. And over the course of a month. See if the Bundle stays in the top 20 or if it falls fast.

PS4 is already on the rise again.Snset bundle nowhere in sight lol.

Sunset bundle is sold out  though 

Praise the One.

Around the Network
MrChaos said:
CosmicSex said:
The most interesting thing is that the PS4 isn't falling. So, as others have pointed out, you have to see how long it maintains a certain spot. And over the course of a month. See if the Bundle stays in the top 20 or if it falls fast.

the only LOL here is on you. The sunset bundle was sold out last week already....😉

It is near the end of the end....

Landguy said:
MrChaos said:
CosmicSex said:

the only LOL here is on you. The sunset bundle was sold out last week already....😉

Really? It sold out but the Titanfall bundle did not? I highly doubt that. They must have only made 2 bundles then.

Welp there are some available here

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-special-edition-sunset-overdrive-bundle-white/8439005.p?id=1219339615439&skuId=8439005&st=8439005&cp=1&lp=1

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Xbox+One+Special+Edition+Sunset+Overdrive+Bundle

So I guess Amazon did not get much supply.

So I will keep LOLing @ sold out.

as expected,now are these gonna be a monster like the destiny bundle or just linger around for a week .. i expected sunset to fade pretty quickly....i wouldnt be surprised if destiny bundle gets a price drop to keep it around a little longer.....

I'm wondering if a lot of these preorders for the Xbox One bundles are actually people cancelling and re-pre-ordering (To save $50 on the promotion).

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Around the Network
Sentient_Nebula said:
I'm wondering if a lot of these preorders for the Xbox One bundles are actually people cancelling and re-pre-ordering (To save $50 on the promotion).

Uh does not matter when the preordered.. Amazon would refund 50 bucks

some people here are really reaching..wow

Praise the One.

larrysdirtydrawss said:
as expected,now are these gonna be a monster like the destiny bundle or just linger around for a week .. i expected sunset to fade pretty quickly....i wouldnt be surprised if destiny bundle gets a price drop to keep it around a little longer.....

Can see the Destiny Bundle being 399 for Black Friday/Holiday period

SweetTalia said:
Sentient_Nebula said:

Uh does not matter when the preordered.. Amazon would refund 50 bucks

some people here are really reaching..wow

I think some people would still do it anyway just to be sure. There's no penalty for doing so.

Just throwing it out there, really.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

This is news. Give it a couple hours.

Not surprising. Where else are you gonna play the best holiday lineup of games and have access to the best online service going today? We should all hug our Xboxes a little closer tonight and thank Microsoft for giving gamers what they want. Thank you Microsoft. We are humbled.