By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kotaku: Three Weeks Later, DriveClub Still Doesn't Work Properly

A bad game is bad forever, a delayed game can only get better

Around the Network

Where the h*** is my ps+ version then? This was supposed to be a "free" game for October as they promised and now is Oct28. I should wait till next year?

foodfather said:
And this is games should be re-reviewed or reviewed a week after lanuch. The meta of this would drop to 60 for sure.

Is that fair though, when you think about it? Battlefield 3 and 4 were disasters for months after launch, same goes for Diablo III, SIm City and probably a lot of other titles as well.

Trust me; I'm not defending this idiocy, but why should reviewers start doing this now when they haven't done it it most cases before?

i'll play the game again when the weather system is live.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Maybe it will never work properly like a lot of WWE games or a couple of other Sony titles. Shame on them, though.

Around the Network

Forgetting about the typical cries about this game for a second.

Any one actually wonder and wtf went so wrong, is there one single guy in EVstudios that just screwed the pooch on the coding and its just unfix able with out an entire rewrite ?

Damn, that's really disgusting, especially considering this was once a launch game and still doesn't work after such a massive delay.
Sony's answers on the corresponding GAF thread don't show they are even in the slightest interested in consumer's feelings on this.

Mummelmann said:
foodfather said:
And this is games should be re-reviewed or reviewed a week after lanuch. The meta of this would drop to 60 for sure.

Is that fair though, when you think about it? Battlefield 3 and 4 were disasters for months after launch, same goes for Diablo III, SIm City and probably a lot of other titles as well.

Trust me; I'm not defending this idiocy, but why should reviewers start doing this now when they haven't done it it most cases before?

Skyrim PS3 got a 10/10 on some sites, even though it was unplayable for a great deal of people, easily for months.

mornelithe said:
Mummelmann said:
foodfather said:

Skyrim PS3 got a 10/10 on some sites, even though it was unplayable for a great deal of people, easily for months.

Yeah, another good example. Many titles are trainwrecks at release and for a long time after that.

My point is; the score is permanent (I assume), which makes it kinda strange and unfair when the issues get resolved.

They should have shat this game out at launch and moved onto something esle. Where is the Motorstorm reboot!?