"Check for Update" to get it to pop. It's a 380 MB file, it..." /> "Check for Update" to get it to pop. It's a 380 MB file, it..." /> "Check for Update" to get it to pop. It's a 380 MB file, it..." /> "Check for Update" to get it to pop. It's a 380 MB file, it..." />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SharePlay is here! PS4 "Masamune" 2.0 is now live!

walsufnir said:
Does anyone know which type of music file types are supported by the new music player app?

Mp3 has been confirmed.

Around the Network
kadisch said:
Anybody want to try shareplay with me? =))

I'll try SharePlay, with you. 

Add me: Solid_ian

Hoho, gonna go turn on my ps4 and then.......um............do.........wait for my friends to get a ps4 (when batman comes out).

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Anyone finding the YouTube app?

REDZONE said:

It's up in the US but not the UK. Tomorrow probably.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
REDZONE said:

Youtube app is seperate, and will be released for download when the store updates.  The 2.0 update from Sony just adds more functionality to that app when you download it I believe

GribbleGrunger said:
REDZONE said:

It's up in the US but not the UK. Tomorrow probably.

I saw you on neogaf.  Are you still having issues with online?

celador said:

No, it's sorted now but I have a slight issue with Shareplay. Can you check if you have a similar problem please: When I go to Shareplay, through to the point of picking a friend, and then back out, the volume goes down and I have to restart my PS4 to rectify it.

Here's the Youtube app for the UK by the way: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/apps/youtube/cid=EP4381-CUSA01116_00-YOUTUBESCEE00000

The PS5 Exists. 

celador said:
REDZONE said:

Youtube app is seperate, and will be released for download when the store updates.  The 2.0 update from Sony just adds more functionality to that app when you download it I believe

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/apps/youtube/cid=EP4381-CUSA01116_00-YOUTUBESCEE00000

It's up on the store too now (in the UK)

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
celador said:

No, it's sorted now but I have a slight issue with Shareplay. Can you check if you have a similar problem please: When I go to Shareplay, through to the point of picking a friend, and then back out, the volume goes down and I have to restart my PS4 to rectify it.

Here's the Youtube app for the UK by the way: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/apps/youtube/cid=EP4381-CUSA01116_00-YOUTUBESCEE00000

Good to hear it's mostly sorted for you.  I can't check Share Play issue though, I'm still waiting to download.  I haven't heard anyone else with that issue so far though, sounds pretty strange