"Check for Update" to get it to pop. It's a 380 MB file, it..." /> "Check for Update" to get it to pop. It's a 380 MB file, it..." /> "Check for Update" to get it to pop. It's a 380 MB file, it..." /> "Check for Update" to get it to pop. It's a 380 MB file, it..." />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SharePlay is here! PS4 "Masamune" 2.0 is now live!

REDZONE said:

I'm actually in the USA store,still not up yet.Probably have to wait for the update this evening.

I could have sworn there were some Americans suing it on Gaf. Have you checked the store on your PC and then searched for Youtube?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
SharePlay works really great.

Sad for me (Brazilian here) the latencies are not the best because most my friends are outsiders... but with Brazilians friends woks really amazinballs.

Needs a lot of upload speeds... I mean 1 mbps or more.

The quality is fine (well blurry) and the framerate is good... any real issue will be more related to the internet connection between the host and client then the tech itself.

With good connection and latencies between the players it works wonderful.

That's exactly what I was telling a friend of mine here... I was predicting that we would suffer with the terrible upload speeds we have here in Brazil.

Anxious for testing it a little bit, it's one of the coolest features ever!

Watching live brodcasts function has changed a little in some big ways. Easier to find brodcasts and watch while searching for another. It's a big improvement.

pr3st00 said:

That's exactly what I was telling a friend of mine here... I was predicting that we would suffer with the terrible upload speeds we have here in Brazil.

Anxious for testing it a little bit, it's one of the coolest features ever!

Yeap... the internet plans here seems to forget the upload is part of the speed just show a huge download and nothing for upload.

It really eats upload bandwidth on host side... 1mbps is to play share fine with medium quality... I couldn't get to high quality ... but medium is fine.

GribbleGrunger said:
REDZONE said:

I'm actually in the USA store,still not up yet.Probably have to wait for the update this evening.

I could have sworn there were some Americans using it on Gaf. Have you checked the store on your PC and then searched for Youtube?

Nope not on Pc either.

Around the Network

installing it right now, has someone alreay used shareplay? does it works as advertised?

It is? Drat! What should I choose?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

estebxx said:
installing it right now, has someone alreay used shareplay? does it works as advertised?

Yeap it works like advertised but you need to have good uploads and latencies on host.

REDZONE said:

Nope not on Pc either.

You need to enter in the webbrowser store and purchase the YouTube app... so it will download to PS4.

It is not displaying in PS4 Store yet.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/apps/youtube/cid=EP4381-CUSA01116_00-YOUTUBESCEE00000

PS. The link seems not to work if you have a US PSN account... weird.

ethomaz said:
estebxx said:

Yeap it works like advertised but you need to have good uploads and latencies on host.

Great, although sadly i dont have the best upload speed... here in colombia the download speeds are great but the only way you will get a decent upload speed is if you get one of the really expensive internet conections....