By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Analyst: "Microsoft should make a handheld."

They barely have enough IPs for a home console so there would be no games at all on a XboxPortable (XBP) lol

Around the Network

Its a satire ragging on Sony and saying that they don't support their handheld.

Before reading that this post is a joke, I was considering applying for a job as an analyst.

Ka-pi96 said:
the_dengle said:
I love threads that expose users who don't read OPs.

When they aren't my threads.

lol, it's funny that there's still more users coming in and doing that. I wonder if they read the posts aboves theirs after and realise.

Doubt it, they read the title, skip straight to the bottom of the thread for the Quick Reply, submit and wait to be quoted.

CosmicSex said:

It's also saying they don't support their console well, either.

That dude not knowing who Nintendo is better be a fucking joke...

EDIT: Godammit, now I feel dumb...

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

They already do, it's called the Lumia.  It's as big of a joke as the fake OP.

It is near the end of the end....

CosmicSex said:

Thanks. For some reason I had the hardest time deciphering that.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
What? Why? There aren't first party games from Microsoft fit for a handeld except maybe Viva Piñata. Of course, they could always buy exclusive rights to Digimon or Monster Rancher, but most fans of those games wouldn't buy a Microsoft Handheld.

Then it's time for them to make just such a series. Besides, I think you're overthinking it. If Halo DS was almost a thing, Halo: Retribution should definitely be.

Even if this is some kind of parody, it's dumb.

noname2200 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
What? Why? There aren't first party games from Microsoft fit for a handeld except maybe Viva Piñata. Of course, they could always buy exclusive rights to Digimon or Monster Rancher, but most fans of those games wouldn't buy a Microsoft Handheld.

Then it's time for them to make just such a series. Besides, I think you're overthinking it. If Halo DS was almost a thing, Halo: Retribution should definitely be.

Halo DS? Really? That would have made Halo a non-Xbox/PC exclusive!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!