By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Sunset Overdrive Metacritic/review thread - Current meta: 82

Tagged games:

What do think about Sunset Overdrive's Meta score?

Too High 92 29.97%

Too Low 42 13.68%

hmmmm about right 137 44.63%

See Results 36 11.73%

Total:307

Is this an open world game that phil spencer was referring to that X1 needs more of? LOL

Around the Network

Up to 83. OK that's better. Hopefully it stabilizes around that.

FightingSmile said:
Is this an open world game that phil spencer was referring to that X1 needs more of? LOL

hmmm speaking of Open World, as far as Xbox exclusives go Crackdown has a pretty hard act to follow xD

80+ is really good these days. I did not expect that.
I will play it tomorrow. Wohoo

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

AAA games +80 metascores xbox one = 3 vs playstation 4 1 (the last of us remastered is a remake so it doesn't count)
AAA games -75 metascores xbone one 1 vs playstation 4 = 3
Xbox exclusives are better than playstation exclusive games confirmed, so everyone buy an Xbox our fate in Sony has been compromised? (Before people start whining the conclusion is troll, though the metafacts are true)

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUNSET OVERHYPED!!! Not even a 90+ on meta

Qwark said:
AAA games +80 metascores xbox one = 3 vs playstation 4 1 (the last of us remastered is a remake so it doesn't count)
Xbox exclusives are better than playstation exclusive games confirmed, so everyone buy an Xbox our fate in Sony has been compromised? (Before people start whining the conclusion is troll, though the metafacts are true)

I'm truly hoping once this Holiday season goes by with still zero exclusive reasons to own a PS4 people are going to finally wake up and stop buying them off of the hype alone. But then again, people love to be sheep so that probably won't happen.

Qwark said:

Well at least next year it looks really good for PS4, I expect a few titles to get 80+. Not to go off-topic xD

Now I wonder how Quantum Break will score 

iceland said:
FightingSmile said:

hmmm speaking of Open World, as far as Xbox exclusives go Crackdown has a pretty hard act to follow xD

Yes and I hope Crackdown beats SO. But if CD has destructible environments like they showed in the video we're in for a treat.

ktay95 said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUNSET OVERHYPED!!! Not even a 90+ on meta

Remind me again which AAA game from Sony except the last of us which is a remake so technically doesn't count, scores above 80, oh yeah none (BURN to Sonyfans and myself actually but fuck it as my avatar is Quark I may say things which are completely not rational) so by that reason all Sony exclusives are overhyped. This game scores very well espically considering what kind of game it is, just like bayonetta which seems the only NEW (exclusive) AAA title which will score higher than 90+ which is a title with little hype. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar