By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week CountDown 2014!! Overall Winner is: Eikichi!!! Congrats!

PS4 -713k
Jizzbeard - 720
Nongrav - 700
Nobleteam360 - 700

XB1- 516
Carl2290 - 500
PDF - 500
Robbie2010 - 495

3DS - 514
benji - 525
Fory - 525
Jizz, teeq, cone,fed,pdf, fmjasinski -500

WiiU - 188
zuvyey - 180
benji - 215
Eikichi - 160

Vita 64
Benji -65
kpai -60
POE - 76

predicting that this week's winner is benji
Shoot, think I used the wrong numbers. whatever, nbd.
Being so spot on on wiiu and vita is going to really help out his score. Most everyone else was way over or under on those consoles.
(s)he will also win the handhelds category, spot on both vita and 3ds. The nintendo category, spot on on wiiu and 3ds, probably not consoles, but possibly on the sony category simply due to the vita number.

Around the Network

Looks like my predictions might end up being pretty good for a 2nd year in a row. :D

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

So you haven't changed anything post adjustments?

Teeqoz said:
So you haven't changed anything post adjustments?

The excel file tracks both. I'll do another round for updates.

hmm maybe for shits and giggles I'll do an updated version once now and then again after all the weeks are in.

Week 6 is up.
That is, week ending december 6th.
Week 7 will be added in roughly 15 minutes.

Around the Network

Whew, week 7 is up. That was a lot of work. Enjoy the numbers everyone. The year is almost up!

PDF said:
3rd and gaining. I fear my Vita predictions will weigh me down though.

Tell me about it....

Hey, look at that, I'm first place for Nintendo consoles!

good work,pof

i'm doing well on WiiU,can't believe vita didn't go up week to week

Above & Beyond

From champion last year for a mediocre position this year. I overestimated the sales of the Wii U, I thought Smash Bros. would have a greater impact on hardware sales and I overestimated the ridiculous sales of PS Vita, especially because I thought that Western launch of PS TV would help a lot in sales.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

so many adjustments for the previous weeks now,much lower number so post adjustment should be better for the lowballers

Above & Beyond