By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week CountDown 2014!! Overall Winner is: Eikichi!!! Congrats!

Ugh, looks like I underpredicted everything.
Consarned it.
I purposely did that too. I had numbers and then subtracted 10-15% from everything. I always overpredict so I tried to undercut myself.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Ugh, looks like I underpredicted everything.
Consarned it.
I purposely did that too. I had numbers and then subtracted 10-15% from everything. I always overpredict so I tried to undercut myself.

i went lower becaause i usually overtrack too but if XOne/PS4 keep these numbers up then that will be a big holiday,didn't think it would happen going by vgc/yearly numbers

Above & Beyond

theprof00 said:

I'll try to update tonight with the new chartz coming out.

Still no update incoming?

Updated most everything lads. Terrible week for most. I'm ashamed of some if not all of you :D

getting pummeled by the PS4 & XOne

any chance you can put the updated prediction tables in,so we can see what everyone predicted

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

any chance you can put the updated prediction tables in,so we can see what everyone predicted

oh shoot i forgot. Yeah I'll add those in as well.
I'll keep the old ones too, just so that we can see before and after as well.

theprof00 said:
zuvuyeay said:

oh shoot i forgot. Yeah I'll add those in as well.
I'll keep the old ones too, just so that we can see before and after as well.

nice one,i know its a lot of work,just makes it easy to see everything in one place

Above & Beyond

I'm not doing too bad. Xbox is really hurting my overall ranking though.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Ah so this is what system sellers look like.

You'll need to update the 2 weekly breakdown posts, the consoles are from the wrong Gen. PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii (no U) instead of PS4, Xbox ONE and Wii U just don't seem quite right

And terrible score for me, I severly underestimated this week and especially the Xbox ONE. At least it seems I'm not the only one who messed up that badly.