By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amiibos for Smash look actually pretty good

What to do with amiibos...

Train 3 of them as hard as you can, make them competitive... Vs somebody else with 3 competitive amiibos.

4 vs 4 War Battles and yourt the captain :) Unless one of your amiibos is better than you XD

Around the Network

Im going to get one for me and one for my daughter, im not sure which one yet. I agree the concept is pretty good and being able to use them on multiple games adds some value.

That video made me think the same as well. I am getting Link and maybe Pit but what I want is a Shulk one

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Wow watching that brought back so many memorys. Could this possibly be the best intro ever for a game?! It gets me hype to play smash everytime I see it!

OP: Amiibo looks a lot more usefull than I orginally thought but the $14 price is in my opinion to much so I wont be getting it. 

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

I would buy the onde that havê more compatible games i have.
I think it will be link. Smash, HW, Mario kart?(link is now on MK, probably his amiibo work in this game), lets ser if the new Zelda will use link amiibo.

Mario too.

But poor characters undersused by nintendo...

I think they havê to do a amiibo only game that works for all amiibo. A nintendo land 2, maybe...

Around the Network

I want a Lucina amiibo =(

will be link and vilanger!

I think I'd want the Samus and Marth figures, but thing is I feel like those two would never get other games that support them, unlike the Mario series ones and Link. So I'm kinda not sure...
Also, Amazon says they cost $13, not $14. I'm not sure where the $14 everyone's quoting is coming from?

Eh, still not gonna buy any. Will just get a free one from the ToysRUs deal and be done with it. Only question is which one should I get. Don't think any of my mains will be available in time, so I'll probably go with Mario, but the Kirby, Link, and Villager ones are pretty tempting!

They surely look fine, but for the massive price of 15€, I'm certainly not gonna pick up any too soon.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!