By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 out of 10, name the masterpieces in your opinion

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
SierraCyken said:
BraLoD said:
SierraCyken said:

Grandia II (Played it recently, had over 40h Fun *-*) - PlayStation 2

Halo in General (My Most Favorite Multiplayer Game 2 Play with my Online Friends) - Xbox

Skies of Arcadia (My absolute Favorite as a Child, Played it over 800h..) - DreamCast

Eternal Sonata - Xbox360

Lost Odyssey - Xbox360

Ninja Gaiden: Black (Loved the First One Most, but played 2 & 3 over 300h, too) - Xbox

I've played Ninja Gaiden 2 on a fr, bit a Comsiend's 360 and that game was just so good!
I hope he had Lost Odyssey, I really wanna try it
Maybe sometime I get a 360 (hardly soon) only to try it, but it's kinda rare now right?

I don't know how rare it is these Days.. :/ But it's a really Great Game. I never wanted it 2 End (Thank God it had like 4 Discs) but are u really gonna spend Money for a Console just 4 One Game..?

That's why I said that it will hardly happen soon xD
Maybe when the 360 is REALLY cheap I can think again.
And what can I do? It's exclusive to the 360... but I don't have the money to do it right now

Ouh. Yeah. Somehow missed that Part.. :'D

Maybe u can ask your Friend If he is willing to Buy it. It can't be 2 expansive, can it..? (:

Motto tsuyoku sou tsuyoku naritai to negatta
Kanashimi wo koete ♫ ♫ ♪♫ ♥
Around the Network

The last of us, Demon's souls, Bioshock, red dead redemption, uncharted 2, and COD4.

Resident Evil 4
The Last of Us
Dark Souls
Fallout New Vegas
God of War
Crash Bandicoot 3
Bioshock Infinite
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

BraLoD said:
Danman27 said:
The last of us, Demon's souls, Bioshock, red dead redemption, uncharted 2, and COD4.

Pretty good list to be honest, even it being only about recent games.

Yeah, I know. I didn't get heavily into gaming until last gen. MGS should also probably be on the list, and maybe half life 2. 

Zelda a Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Final Fantasy Tactics and IX, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 2 and 3, Far Cry 3, and The Last of Us.

Around the Network

Not that they are 10/10 but surely 9.5+/10
Super Mario Bros 3
Donkey Kong Country 2
Super Mario World
Megaman X
Super Mario 64
Paper Mario
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil Remake
Super Smash Bros Melee
Resident Evil 4
Metal Gear Solid 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Demon's, Dark Souls I & 2
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Pokemon Yellow and Silver

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

BraLoD said:
Danman27 said:
BraLoD said:
Danman27 said:

Pretty good list to be honest, even it being only about recent games.

Yeah, I know. I didn't get heavily into gaming until last gen. MGS should also probably be on the list, and maybe half life 2. 

I had some other people in the same boat as you, but no problem, if you feel like it go try some older games to see if any can please you too xD

I mean, I have, but it''s hard to call them masterpieces after playing NEW games I guess. I really love spyro and Paper Mario. 

Super Mario Galaxy 2, Wii.

BraLoD said:
Munchies said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2, Wii.

I also preffer it over the first, but it's the only game ever to reach it in your opinion?

Yes. It was the only game that had me literally in tears while playing due to flawlessness. Since I played the first one after the second, it felt a bit underwhelming because of the toned-down difficulty. No other game has blown me away as hard.

So many 10/10 for TLOU, always so confused about that.

Anyway:

Super Mario 64
System Shock 2
Ultima 7
Chrono Cross
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Demons Souls