By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Arstechnica "as of 30th September Xbox one has sold 7.42 million to customers"

PS4 sold half a million since the start of August guys. Very doom

Around the Network

So we finally have the shipped numbers!

Hah my click bait headline really worked yay!

The figures in the arstechnica article are for absolute best Xbone and absolute worst PS4 possible sales.

kumagawa said:
Hah my click bait headline really worked yay!

The figures in the arstechnica article are for absolute best Xbone and absolute worst PS4 possible sales.

Well at least you admitted it.

Locking...

RolStoppable said:

What does this tell us?

EDIT: You already got it.

Yeap... I missed the part that they are assumpting MS shipped 8.5m XBO and 0 360... and they really based the PS4 shipment in 10 million early August.

It is really a bad job.

Around the Network

Mother of god...., what a bunch of nonsense in so many words...., He even spent an article explaining this bullshit....oggggghhhhh.

This is not misinformation from the author...., this is a deliberate lie. Between this and Pachter....Microsoft should be the first one to care about this statements because when everyone knows the truth later it only brings bad image to the Xbox brand.

Reseanable assumptions.

4 weeks stok is better than VGChart 4 MONTHS stock from June to September.

In my opinion they shiped 7,5mi and sold about 6,8 to 7mi by the end of September.

Lol this makes insiderp make look good

Did people here actually read the article? It says that if they are generous to the X1, the PS4 is AT WORST, at that level. We all know it sits way higher than so, but that is not the purpose of the article as I read it. What we can see though, is that most facts point towards X1 being undertracked somewhere in the world.

But remember, the article talks about the absolute bottom level that PS4 can sit at compared to the absolute top level X1 can be it, and PS4 STILL outsells the X1 by a huge margin.