By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U bundle Bayonetta 2 + Wii Party U in UK

So this is targetting.... Either older gamers young at heart or parents who will assume that Bayonetta is okay since it is with Wii Party. I don't know...

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
Really Nintendo? You're going to bundle Bayonetta 2 with Wii Party...

It has nothing to do with Nintendo, it's the retailer that's doing this bundle.

I am surprised that Nintendo aren't doing an official bundle though.

Bayonetta + Wii Party U = ???

AZWification said:

What an.........interesting bundle.

Well at least its good deal but Wii Party U? Should've included Wonderful 101 instead, that would be glorious Hideki Kamiya's ultimate collection! MMM!!!

QUAKECore89 said:
AZWification said:

Well at least its good deal but Wii Party U? Should've included Wonderful 101 instead, that would be glorious Hideki Kamiya's ultimate collection! MMM!!!

Because the Nintendo Land, Wii Party U and remote bundle is an official bundle. They've just added Bayonetta 2 on top.

Around the Network
snowdog said:
QUAKECore89 said:
AZWification said:

Because the Nintendo Land, Wii Party U and remote bundle is an official bundle. They've just added Bayonetta 2 on top.

I* did it wrong

DerNebel said:
Wait, I thought they didn't make the 8 gig model of the Wii U anymore?

They don't, they just have a ton of deadstock probably sitting around collecting dust. 

in Ireland well in smyths online 8gb wii u plus new super Mario brios wii u 220 euro

old skool

It's no Bayonetta bundle, it's only a retailer (shopto) that bundles B1&2 with old stock of the Wii Party U bundle.

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/wiiu/WIIUHW97-wii-u-basic-console-bayonetta-2-including-bayonetta-1-2-extra

episteme said:
It's no Bayonetta bundle, it's only a retailer (shopto) that bundles B1&2 with old stock of the Wii Party U bundle.

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/wiiu/WIIUHW97-wii-u-basic-console-bayonetta-2-including-bayonetta-1-2-extra

Party pooped.