By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Imageepoch announce "Stella Glow" for 3DS

Kresnik said:
Yes, that does appear to be a witch in a thong. I fear they are targeting the wrong console if that's their idea for a JRPG.

Which sucks, because 3DS does amazing with serious JRPG...but the amount of serious ones have started to disappear. I cannot with for Bravely Second. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Kresnik said:
Yes, that does appear to be a witch in a thong. I fear they are targeting the wrong console if that's their idea for a JRPG.

Which sucks, because 3DS does amazing with serious JRPG...but the amount of serious ones have started to disappear. I cannot with for Bravely Second. 

Bah, what's with all these wierd-ass JRPGs lately?

Acevil said:
Kresnik said:

Was their ever more than SQEX doing good JRPGs on 3DS??

ktay95 said:
Acevil said:
Kresnik said:

Was their ever more than SQEX doing good JRPGs on 3DS??

Atlus (Few titles, and another one coming)
& Nintendo (I count Fire Emblem)
& Level-5 (They do some nice stuff as well, but sadly take forever to come to the west)

Given I been out of the loop for JRPG, they really declined last generation. Even Tales series which was my favorite, is sort of on a decline...however everything else is declining faster.

Acevil said:

Atlus (Few titles, and another one coming)
& Nintendo (I count Fire Emblem)
& Level-5 (They do some nice stuff as well, but sadly take forever to come to the west)

Given I been out of the loop for JRPG, they really declined last generation. Even Tales series which was my favorite, is sort of on a decline...however everything else is declining faster.

Nintendo dont count =P The only JRPG they have made was Paper Mario lite. FE is a SRPG

Compared to the DS and PSP though 3DS and Vita support is just terrible.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Kresnik said:
the_dengle said:

Well, maybe. Depends on the rest of the game.

Very true.  And as an Imageepoch game, we know the answer to that one!

Yeah, upon looking into them... This is the Sonipro dev? Gonna agree with you on this one then.

More relevantly, they also made Criminal Girls

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Acevil said:

There's Legend of Legacy on the horizon, which looks like a blatant rip-off of Bravely Default, but at least appears to be somewhat serious.

Sadly has a pretty low chance of being localized, being FuRyu and all who XSEED had some trouble with in the past.