By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If that smiley say HELLO one more time...

Is it me or does that hello make you "want to punch a baby"

Seriously I can't stand it there sould always be no sound unless I click it. The add are through google right. They need a rule NO SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Can I get an AMEN sucka!

Yes

**ahem**

I use to have Firefox. But my dad who should die by the way deleted it because he didn't know what he was.

I haven't seen the hello ad in maybe 8 hours. and I'm using the crappy IE7.

I get an ad where a smiley say "Say something" and the robot smiley say "what", It gets annoying after the 80th time

Around the Network

Firefox + Adblock Plus + Tell your parents + Tell your friends = Victory.

I like Bacon said:

I use to have Firefox. But my dad who should die by the way deleted it because he didn't know what he was.

I haven't seen the hello ad in maybe 8 hours. and I'm using the crappy IE7.

Why not download it again?

Anyways, firefox perpetually crashes with vista so.....vista sucks.

pichu_pichu said:
I get an ad where a smiley say "Say something" and the robot smiley say "what", It gets annoying after the 80th time

SO DO I!  It's so annoying.  I have firefox installed, but I don't like how it looks.  I'm used to IE.

I dont want to punch

I want to kill an army of babies !!!

Time to Work !

I still keeps going!!!

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1