By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the worst game you've ever bought?

Yoshi's Cookie. XD

Around the Network

Wario Ware for the Wii, waste of a preorder and $50.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Master of Orion 3, for the PC. Bought it based off of the 9.2 score it received from IGN and the excellent previous two titles in the series. One of the worst strategy games of all time. I still believe that someone at IGN was paid off to write that review, no one could possibly give a game that terrible a 9+ score.

I'd say more, but I doubt you guys have even heard of this game...

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

The Ghost of RubangB said:
kber81 said:
Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords.

You're a lost cause!

I agree.

However my worst bought game was Titus' Incantation for Snes

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Qly said:
Its a hard choice between bomberman hero for the n64 and saint seiya for the ps2, although bomberman i actually bought and payed for it, the other was a gift...

Also, I firmly beleive no good movie based games exist (at least when they are rushed to come out at the same time as the movie), prove me wrong

I'd say the Lord of the rings games were pretty fun.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Around the Network

gt pro series wii

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Must have been Wario Ware Smooth moves. I played like 4 hours MAXIMUM. and maybe a third of those hours was that shooting minigame.

Pool Of Radiance (PC)

Sin and Punishment for the Wii's VC. After all the hype that game got I was expecting it to at least be good, if not great. But it's awful. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Neos said:
I like Bacon said:
Yoshi's Story.

WHAT? that was an awesome game dude!

Are you lying to me?