By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - 3rd Nintentacle Approval Rating Thread (The Return of Tentacles)

Do you want me to get outta here?

Yes. 30 55.56%

No. 24 44.44%

Total:54

Tell you the truth, all that stuff you posted on the illuminati and religion is dark. This is a video game community and I don't think people come here to read about that stuff. Ergo, gaming is about having fun and about sunny days! Those topics are like dark rain clouds below the sun...

But then again, the Great Voltaire once said "I detest what you write, but I would continue to fight to make it possible for you to continue to write"...

Around the Network

You still haven't made my boxart, sooo......

no tentacle hentai threads, so you fail with a capital F

You need to grow up. Your threads are just plain attention whoring.

Create less threads but develop them more. 

Teeqoz said:
You still haven't made my boxart, sooo......

You won this thread.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I think your newer threads are a joke and treated them as such.

Shots fired.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Well... Your recent threads havn't really been funny or entertaining and infact, some people may (if not already) find them offensive so I disapprove loll

I am actually surprised the mods havn't done anything this time around but I guess its mostly a gray area by the looks of it

Cause its like, do we really need to discuss religion in a site about gaming? Specially when it goes on the front page? I mean, a topic like those might turn off a lot of new comers to the site... Religion is something thats personal to a lot of people imo so discussing it, specially in that mannor, should be a no, no

It's kind of ironic that you say this considering you post a lot of very sexual posts. :P

Squeezol said:

Well... Your recent threads havn't really been funny or entertaining and infact, some people may (if not already) find them offensive so I disapprove loll

I am actually surprised the mods havn't done anything this time around but I guess its mostly a gray area by the looks of it

Cause its like, do we really need to discuss religion in a site about gaming? Specially when it goes on the front page? I mean, a topic like those might turn off a lot of new comers to the site... Religion is something thats personal to a lot of people imo so discussing it, specially in that mannor, should be a no, no

It's kind of ironic that you say this considering you post a lot of very sexual posts. :P

Pssh! Comments are easier to ignore than threads loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Squeezol said:

Pssh! Comments are easier to ignore than threads loll

My comments weren't!

I was banned for putting "gay" in the poll, and saying "K".

This party shalt not end! Vote, you!