By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Since Launch PS4 Accumulated A 1M Lead On XB1 In Its Home Territory

PS4 has a 1M lead on XB1 in US

congratz it will keep growing 312 89.91%

meh Xb1 will shrink that during the holidays 35 10.09%

Total:347
DonFerrari said:
foodfather said:
Its not that ''remarkable'' when two multiplatform games did all the work for Sony...

7th gen on USA multiplats done most of the job for X360 as well, that is what having the most popular and better multiplats, lesser price and everything else means on USA. No need to hate on it.

Yeah people forget about that whole GTA timed exclusivity thing, don't they?

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
DonFerrari said:
foodfather said:
Its not that ''remarkable'' when two multiplatform games did all the work for Sony...

7th gen on USA multiplats done most of the job for X360 as well, that is what having the most popular and better multiplats, lesser price and everything else means on USA. No need to hate on it.

Yeah people forget about that whole GTA timed exclusivity thing, don't they?

It seems like some people want to prohibit us from buying third parties.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

lol at people who think all of a sudden us will buy more x1's because of what 1 game??? People realise multiplats drive more sales then anything right? Sony will get a huge holiday spike, MS ain;t beating ps4 in the US or anywhere.

The leading console never starts selling less in it's second year in the US that makes NO sense, wishfull thinking from a few still in denial.

X1 is going to have a really rough 2015 for most of the year. Will be interesting to see how they handle things.

It is my favourite thing of gen 8,sony taking the US,really drives it home

according to MS loyalists the XBOX1 had the USA on lockdown,no question about it, not that you'd get any to admit now

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
X1 is going to have a really rough 2015 for most of the year. Will be interesting to see how they handle things.

Ironically, I believe MS were hoping for 3rd parties to help push their console...and a few exclusive deals (so Titanfall, COD). I think that is quite apparent when you look at their E3 showing, they showed off two games that are unlikely to appear until 2016, they basically had to bring announcements forward just to look like they have exclusive games in the pipeline. I really do think MS were *expecting* to just role out a few shooters and be winning at this stage.

2015 is not going to be good for MS for the first 6 months... they will have a better Xmas no doubt, but Sony is going to have already had a busy year at that point... I can see a further price cut coming to MS next year.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!