By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pilotwings Wii

I have heard rumours since the Gamecube days we would see another pilotwings and rumours pusisted for years Factor 5 would do it.

Do any of you think we will ever see the return of this series?

Like many I am just another person who thinks Wii is perfect for this series. 

I have such fond memories of the SNES game and ESP the N64 game.

Around the Network

We can only hope, I did hear a rumour though (this was in the days of the revolution, not wii) that Hudson were developing a pilotwings for wii. But nothing has come about from that

Factor 5 developing Pilot Wings for Wii as a launch title was setting the rumor stands on fire during the early days of the Revo. But Factor 5 made their intentions clear when they jumped to the next-gen bed onto the 360 first finally settling with the PS3.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

I never played either version of the game and just want Nintendo to put the N64 version on the VC!

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

can only wait for it to go on VC

Around the Network

Both versions were fucking brilliant. I'd KILL for a new version with Wii controls. Give me the rocket belt!

Rocketbelt rocked and I would love to see an updated birdman mode

Fonzerelli said:
Factor 5 developing Pilot Wings for Wii as a launch title was setting the rumor stands on fire during the early days of the Revo. But Factor 5 made their intentions clear when they jumped to the next-gen bed onto the 360 first finally settling with the PS3.

...and of course it set the rumor mill into full swing once again when Factor 5 announced they were creating a game for the Wii after Lair flopped on the PS3...

The Wii's motion controls would be ideally suited for Pilot Wings, lets hope the gameplay is not too hardcore for gamers these days. Gamers seem to have become too pansy these days with unlimited continues and checkpoints.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

super_etecoon said:
Fonzerelli said:

...and of course it set the rumor mill into full swing once again when Factor 5 announced they were creating a game for the Wii after Lair flopped on the PS3...

Not a rumour as IGN interviewd Factor 5 and Factor 5 confirmed they were working ona a Wii game and will use the controller as a pointing device.