By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pilotwings Wii

It will likely happen given the strength of the Wii platform and its perfectly suited control input.

Factor 5 would be ideal for development but Hudson and others are competent enough to do a faithful entry to the series.

As for PW 64 on VC, I'd guess it's being held onto as a coincidental release with PW Wii such as other games with Wii updates have done/are expected.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

*hopes*

Pilotwings64 is my second most wanted VC title, after Majoras Mask.

Lets keep hoping...

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Hope it happens. I've never played any of the games in the series, but they sound pretty good.

Only played the one on SNES ... and it's a timeless classic for me, and i've only read great things about the on on N64, so let's hope we see a new one on Wii soon ... an awesome one !!

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network

PW and Wii would make a great fit. I can't wait until it is released, because it WILL be released.

I mean seriously, can Nintendo afford to forget about this series?

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.

There was a demo of a pilotwings type of game at E3 2006. It was called Wii Motorsports. Since then there hasn't been any news. The demo looked nice. Fly a aeroplane through rings along a course or just fly where you want. I expect it will pop back up when the Wii needs more 1st party goodness.

I would expect there to be one eventually, but as of right now Factor 5 has stated they were going to make it, then Nintendo told them to hold off, so they had to develop something for some console and so they made Lair, which now they're back on Wii but the new title is different, unless that's what they want us to think so they can keep it secret but I highly doubt it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000