By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list...

Trinity Universe is set to launch this september in Japan

Around the Network

I'm beginning to wonder what the deal is with NBA 10: The Inside. Sony sure is taking their time with announcing it and I'm starting to wonder if Sony might have given up on their San Deigo studio's aspirations to make a good basketball game. Only the PSP versions of NBA 08 and NBA 09: The Inside have managed to attain metacritic ratings of 75/100 or higher which is a big difference to the 90/100 MLB 09: The Show got from the same studio earlier this year. As far as sales are concerned, NBA 07 sold pretty decently, but I assume this was due in part to it being one of the very few launch titles of PS3 in North America. Furthermore, NBA 08 did poorly and NBA 09: The Inside did even worse.

Seihyouken said:

I'm beginning to wonder what the deal is with NBA 10: The Inside. Sony sure is taking their time with announcing it and I'm starting to wonder if Sony might have given up on their San Deigo studio's aspirations to make a good basketball game. Only the PSP versions of NBA 08 and NBA 09: The Inside have managed to attain metacritic ratings of 75/100 or higher which is a big difference to the 90/100 MLB 09: The Show got from the same studio earlier this year. As far as sales are concerned, NBA 07 sold pretty decently, but I assume this was due in part to it being one of the very few launch titles of PS3 in North America. Furthermore, NBA 08 did poorly and NBA 09: The Inside did even worse.

Both NBA Live 10 and NBA 2k10 have long been announced now.  I'm thinking Sony silently gave the series the axe, or we would've heard something, anything by this point.

Of all the franchises I've ever thought they'd nix, that was first and foremost in my mind.

Demons Souls & Uncharted2 for 2009

I'm glad I have a PS3 now. Agarest looks fun, Atelier Rorona looks good. The Final Fantasy games. Oh yeah, HD RPG time.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

im looking foward to uncharted 2 and heavy rain i hope they end up being decent games.

Can't wait for Final Fantasy Versus! Im looking forward to Uncharted 2, the first one was great, this one will be near perfect. Also I heard that there is a Legend of Dragoon sequel coming out? Any truth in that?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

ninja gaiden sigma 2 is coming in 09 or 10

Fuck

Ramser said:
ninja gaiden sigma 2 is coming in 09 or 10

It's coming in 2009.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I hope for more exclusive RPG for 2010... PLZ GIMME MORE RPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P_L_A_Y  B_E_Y_O_N_D

Owner of a : PS2,PS3,Wii