By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list...

you can add another game to the psn list.  The game is called Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (man what a title)

"Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars" Announced for the PLAYSTATION(r) Network
Psyonix Studios Creates One of the Longest Named Games Ever Online

El Segundo, Calif.- Aug. 8, 2008 Psyonix Studios today announced Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, an arena-based online vehicle sports game for PLAYSTATION(r) Network that brings together animated vehicles in sports-like gameplay.

The game features vehicles with incredible physics-based maneuverability, including boosters for launching high into the air or accelerating at break-neck speed on the ground. In the air, cars can roll, flip, jump, dodge or spin. In this team-based soccer-inspired game, the vehicles maneuver to perform breathtaking saves, awe-inspiring shots on goal, and gruesome demolishes of opponent cars. These abilities, combined with the players' own creativity, create a unique and thrilling experience every time.

Wide-ranging community involvement is supported through team and league play, as well as extensive statistical tracking, rankings, and rewards for individuals and teams. The game features mini-games and single player matches as well as team and league matches and scrimmage matches online. Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars will also feature PLAYSTATION(r)3 computer entertainment system trophies and players will be able to upload videos of their most exciting games to YouTube.

"It takes a pretty special game to carry such a lengthy title and be able to hold its head high amongst games with much shorter names," commented Dave Hagewood, Director of Development at Psyonix Studios. "Thankfully, we don't have to worry about fitting this title on a package."

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars is expected to be available in early fall 2008.

Around the Network

Fat Princes is slated for 2009

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14266745.html

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

makingmusic476 said:
People keep pestering me to add PSN games, and once I finally do it nobody cares?

>=|

I care. Great Job ^_^!

4 ≈ One

Undying said:
Yikes.....what a boring list of games say for a few.

Once I saw his Sig his Post seemed so... un-important.....

4 ≈ One

The last level in the 2nd world of Elefunk almost consumed my soul...but its such a fun game.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

this list gets better and better every time i look at it, just awaiting epic games like resistance and tekken

Good job on the PSN list MM :D
And I just got an idea looking through the list, why not change the Heavy Rain screenshot to something more "appropriate"? ;P

Updates coming soon. For now, I'm off to play Okami!

Add this other 2 exclusive ps3

My summer holidays and savage moon ;)

Added the car game with the really long title and moved Fat Princess to the 2009 list (first PSN title on that list :P).

Will hopefully add lots more after Leipzig, including Savage Moon, etc.