By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list...

@kingofwale

How does 80K first week in Japan translate into definite million seller? I would be very very surprised if VC reached 1M.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
@kingofwale

How does 80K first week in Japan translate into definite million seller? I would be very very surprised if VC reached 1M.

how? 200K Japan by end of 08, 450K NA by end of 08, 350k Others.  Feel free to disagree with those numbers.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
tombi123 said:
@kingofwale

Perhaps he is basing this off the idea that some have said that VC is targetted more to a Western audience so he thinks it will do better in the West than other SRPG's.  Really I'm unsure, I would love it to become a million seller, but I highly doubt it will hapen.  All I know is it looks fun and I'll be getting it first day it comes over here.

I think VC is just too niche to reach 1M.

skip said:
makingmusic476 said:
Moved WarDevil to '09. :(

@videogirl: Have ps3 versions of Buzz and Singstar been announced?
the first game in the ps3 singstar lineup is due for release in north america on

may the 20, 2008. (this has already been released in europe quite some time ago)

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/puzzle/singstar/index.html?tag=result;title;0

the second game in the ps3 singstar lineup has a rumoured release date for mid october 2008

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/puzzle/singstarvol2/index.html?tag=result;title;2

buzz quiz tv ps3 is: release date to be announced 2008

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/puzzle/buzzquiztv/index.html?tag=result;img;0

Skip said it all, Singstar's already out in Europe and is definitely hitting the shelves in North America at the end of May.

As for Buzz it will surely be released this year since the private beta is starting within a few days. 

Looks like you must update your list again :) 

Around the Network

La Noire is not the Rockstar exclusive for the PS3. That game is multi Platform. The Rockstar exclusive has yet to be announced

DigitalMe said:
La Noire is not the Rockstar exclusive for the PS3. That game is multi Platform. The Rockstar exclusive has yet to be announced

From IGN:

NOTE: This game was originally announced as a PlayStation 3 exclusive, and still is considered most likely to be a game only released on PS3. However, plans have changed since the game first entered production and the producers have taken the official platform notifications off its public releases. It is unlikely that this game will be released for Xbox 360 (the company at one time posted hirings for PS3 and Xbox 360 staffers but has since only requested development staff experienced with PS3), but please check back for official info.

Until it's actually announced multiplat, it's exclusive. 

@skip: Thanks for the links.  I'll add those in a bit. 

I played the Siren demo and it's pretty good. Nice demo.

I've also played the Condemned 2 demo and just received it from gamefly...when I have to much to play right now...MGO, GTA IV, and MK: Wii...ugh...

Anyway, it's nice to see this list growing.

I do wonder if E3 will bring news of more this year because Nintendo and Microsoft almost have to announce some stuff.

Excellent list for the PS3.

Added SingStar and updated the MotorStorm 2 title. Formerly known as MotorStorm: Pacifica, it is now known as MotorStorm: Pacific Rift.