By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBox 360 Exclusives of 2008

Nothing was said about the quality of these games BCNR34. This is just a list of games that are coming only to the 360 among the 3 consoles. At face value there is nothing wrong about this list.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
BCNR34 said:
starcraft does microsoft pay you to post here? how else could you have such extreme over the top xbox fanboyism?

most of these games look like shovelware, only 2 that are interesting to me are ninja gaiden 2 and left 4 dead, but left 4 dead is coming to pc (it'll be better on there anyways) and ninja gaiden will become ninja gaiden sigma 2 on the PS3, so i see no reason to buy a 360.

gears 2 will be like halo 3, more of the same with a few small improvements.

You just implied that the entire list bar 2 games is shovelware. Such an assertion would include Alan Wake, Fable 2, Gears of War 2 and Banjo Kazooie 3.

Now do you want to explain why you think I'm a Fanboy?

yes, I implied the ENTIRE list was shovelware...I said MOST of the games look like shovelware and only 2 of the games interest me, somehow that means that all of the games are shovelware, brush up on your reading comprehension.

SO MUCH CRAP........

Also Tales of Vesperia is not an exclusive; the PS3 version will come but later.

Alan Wake, Lost Odyssea, Fable2, Gears of War 2 and if Banjo gets good critics I'll buy that one too.

Too Human hasn't impressed me yet, the gameplay vids seemed boring and repetitive. But I hope for Silicon Knights it's going to sell well because Eternal Darkness deserves a sequel.

BCNR34 said:
starcraft said:
BCNR34 said:
starcraft does microsoft pay you to post here? how else could you have such extreme over the top xbox fanboyism?

most of these games look like shovelware, only 2 that are interesting to me are ninja gaiden 2 and left 4 dead, but left 4 dead is coming to pc (it'll be better on there anyways) and ninja gaiden will become ninja gaiden sigma 2 on the PS3, so i see no reason to buy a 360.

gears 2 will be like halo 3, more of the same with a few small improvements.

You just implied that the entire list bar 2 games is shovelware. Such an assertion would include Alan Wake, Fable 2, Gears of War 2 and Banjo Kazooie 3.

Now do you want to explain why you think I'm a Fanboy?

yes, I implied the ENTIRE list was shovelware...I said MOST of the games look like shovelware and only 2 of the games interest me, somehow that means that all of the games are shovelware, brush up on your reading comprehension.

Really?  Do you want to list which titles are included in the majority that you think are shovelware troll?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
SO MUCH CRAP........

Also Tales of Vesperia is not an exclusive; the PS3 version will come but later.

Actually this is not confirmed.  It is about as certain as MGS4 on Xbox 360:)

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Heavenly_King said:
SO MUCH CRAP........

Actually this is not confirmed. It is about as certain as MGS4 on Xbox 360:)

I don't seem to recall Kojima ever saying, "But this doesn't mean we're not going to work on 360 or other hardware-just that MGS4 is coming to the ps3 first."

However, the director of ToV DID say, "But this doesn't mean we're not going to work on PS3 or other hardware-just that Tales is coming to the 360 first."

That list is beautiful baby!!

Wow. So many trolls.

Anyways, nice job on the list. Personally, I always thought of the PC as a gaming platform, so a lot of those aren't really exclusive in my eyes, but I know a lot of people don't think the same way (a lot of people see PC gaming as separate from console gaming). Looking forward to Left 4 Dead and Sacred 2. Everything else I don't know enough about, or doesn't interest me. Well, ok, Ninja Gaiden 2 looks pretty bad ass, and I'll regret not being able to play it.