By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBox 360 Exclusives of 2008

good line-up, the Zoids game looks fun

Around the Network

man i was skippin through some pages of this thread and i cant believe how much fightin had been going on, its sad to see that on such a well done thread

good job Onyxmeth

^^Not sure if you noticed, but the fighting stopped about a month and a half ago -_-

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@ kitchensink

sharv33n said:

man i was skippin through some pages of this thread and i cant believe how much fightin had been going on, its sad to see that on such a well done thread

good job Onyxmeth

thekitchensink said:
^^Not sure if you noticed, but the fighting stopped about a month and a half ago -_-

So did the updates. Don't assume that's a coincidence.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Velvet Assassin is now exclusive

edit- or is that slated for 2009??

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Onyx, I know this thread kinda took a crap at the beginning but do you still plan on doing one for 2009?

Regardless of the vile spewed early on I found it very helpful. I wish the trolling wouldn't have killed your motivation to keep this one updated either

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Alright lets get a 2009 thread going.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Ph-fucking-ew! The list is updated, completed, and the book is shut for 2008.

I've seen some interested parties around talking about making a 2009 list. If anyone is preparing something, speak soon, otherwise I'm going to get working on the new list for 2009. It'll be much much different than this one was if I go ahead.

Final feedback for the list is welcome.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Thanks Onyx. I liked this thread and thought it informative. I don't know what I would add or change but just wanted to give my 2 cents.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection