By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Would you like a "Lost Odyssey Remastered" and Sequel?

Ka-pi96 said:
outlawauron said:
artur-fernand said:
Fucking Sakaguchi is too busy with free-to-play mobile games. Not gonna happen EVER.

I'd be happy with a PC port of both LO and Blue Dragon. That's all I want.

Terra Battle is better than Blue Dragon and The Last Story.

Really? I've heard from others that it is... terrible.

From who? 4.5/5 averages on both iOS and Android stores (the only bad reviews are from people complaining about local connectivity issues, not the game itself). Got a 9/10 from Toucharcade. Pocketgamer gave it an 8/10.

Blue Dragon was bad. The Last Story was good. Terra Battle is better than both.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Wright said:

Wouldn't be bad, but since I'm the owner of this precious thing, I'd rather have four discs

That dude on the cover looks baked as fuck.

Mystro-Sama said:

That dude on the cover looks baked as fuck.

After one-thousand years, you would be, too.

outlawauron said:
artur-fernand said:
Fucking Sakaguchi is too busy with free-to-play mobile games. Not gonna happen EVER.

So? That's not the point. It's a mobile free-to-play. It's like standing on a never-ending line, but you can pay $1 to advance a few spots on that line.

I don't think I made myself clear, but it's hard to put into words what I feel about seeing Sakaguchi making f2p games rather than "real" games.

Munkeh111 said:
Such a brilliant game, shame I couldn't find that last treasure to get me the 1000g*

I kind of hope they don't, because I would have to buy an Xbox One to play it. Such a wonderful jRPG. But Microsoft seem to have given up on Japan, it doesn't seem that likely to happen

*So I do have 1000g, but only thanks to DLC. There are also a few other achievements missing, but I stopped grinding when I couldn't find that treasure. Apparently the Prima guide I had been following was missing out a few or something. And there was one I just couldn't find...

I have the DLC but still don't have over 1000g for it. 

Around the Network

Yes! I would buy Lost Odyssey Remastered, I love that game. I really do hope they make a sequel to it.

artur-fernand said:
outlawauron said:
artur-fernand said:

So? That's not the point. It's a mobile free-to-play. It's like standing on a never-ending line, but you can pay $1 to advance a few spots on that line.

I don't think I made myself clear, but it's hard to put into words what I feel about seeing Sakaguchi making f2p games rather than "real" games.

I don't know anyone who has spent money on the game. There really isn't a need to.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.