By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ethomaz' heart-attack: Infos about Gran Turismo 7 :)

daredevil.shark said:
I expect open world, 60fps and no "standard cars".

No Open World (WTF?)

60fps is confirmed already.

Standard cars are confirmed too (thanks God).

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

It was already said that standard cars are there to stay.

My cash will also stay in my wallet. Lol. In that case I will probably borrow it from my frineds.

ethomaz said:

No Open World (WTF?)

Not getting it brand new then.

If they want it to be very Gran Turismo, they need to go back to the whimsicalness it had on the older games, like the world menu, for example. East city, south city, north city and west city. A 3D world menu would be brilliant. The menus now are... bland and too simple.

The standards cars have unique feel/handing...

So they need to be in the game even if some guys here don't want... it is a racing simulator and not something like DriveClub or FH2.

Around the Network

My prediction:
Gran Turismo 7: Prologue €30 - holiday 2015 up against Halo 5.

Gran Turismo 7: Complete €70 - holiday 2016 up against Gears of War 4.

If find it hilarious that 4 of the biggest games Sony and MS have won't see the next gen for at least 2 years into this gen. Uncharted being the other for Sony and I guess you could throw in the last of us too..

But I want it now. ;_;

I would like them to add in a little town or village where you can store your cars in diff garages and invite your friends over to check them out. Walk around the village jump into a car, drive out of the village and onto a track that goes away from the village and ends back up in it. I think that would be unique and cool for a racing game.

ethomaz said:
daredevil.shark said:
I expect open world, 60fps and no "standard cars".

No Open World (WTF?)

hey ethomaz what do you think the sales will be? 

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue about 5.5M

Gran Turismo 6: 3.5M

Gran Turismo 5: 11M (at least)

Now the ps4 will be doing much better than the PS3 when GT5: Prologue and GT5 released. So I reckon it will sell 10M on the PS4. What do you think? 

Kerotan said:

hey ethomaz what do you think the sales will be?

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue about 5.5M

Gran Turismo 6: 3.5M

Gran Turismo 5: 11M (at least)

Now the ps4 will be doing much better than the PS3 when GT5: Prologue and GT5 released. So I reckon it will sell 10M on the PS4. What do you think?

I think GT7 have a good change to take the second place from GT5 in the best selling GT ever.

And GT6 sold better than that because it is one of the best selling games in most countries in Europe in 2014... I don't believe in these 3.5m.

Said that it underperformaded in terms of sales... I didn't expected the PS4 hyper train to be so huge that made a lot of guys forget GT6 and migrate to PS4.

But I'm happy with PS4 userbase... it is trully amazing console.