By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ethomaz' heart-attack: Infos about Gran Turismo 7 :)

“We want to make it very Gran Turismo. By that I mean it’s going to be a game that matches the very era that we live in, in 2015 or 2016.”

They have a hard job ahead.   They had not been able to recapture the series old spirit since GT3.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Considering how loaded 2015 is for the PS4, I say Fall/Winter 2016 will be a very good time to release GT7. By then, PD will have 2 more years to finish developing and polishing their game.

Yeah, that's when I expect the game to come out. If for no other reason that they won't need anything as big as GT for 2015 with Uncharted 4 coming out and it'll give PD that bit of extra time to polish the game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

starcraft said:
The VGC database lists the release date as 2020

The GT5 Prologue  + GT5 release "combo" worked so well that they'd be quite dumb not making a GT7 Prologue too. So 2015 or 2016 is for Prologue, GT7 will arrive any time between end of 2017 and, well... 2020 as listed by VGC?   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

This has really made me hyped for GT7. It seems that they would finally have a game which has very good visuals and polish to match its gameplay.