By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I bought a PS4 yesterday..

Awesome! Welcome! Great games to start up your collection! Don't forget to look at some downloadable games!

Around the Network

Yeah, the Vita and remote play is what prompted me to get a PS4 first, too. Good combo and some good games you chose.

badgenome said:

Congrats. I just bought one myself. I hope you'll enjoy having the worst battery life of any controller ever as much as I have.

Lol True

NintendoSupporter<3 said:
bananaking21 said:
get dont starve! its amazing! what are you playing now?

Playing The Last of Us right now 8)

oohhh you should have kept it for last, its the best game out of the three either way, enjoy! 

Nice collection you got there, plenty of hours with just the last of us.

Around the Network
Xeon said:
Awesome! Welcome! Great games to start up your collection! Don't forget to look at some downloadable games!

Yeah! And there are awesome great quality free games like Warframe!

Lol I thought Nintendo is the dark side.....so much shade.

congrats!

Remote play is insane! I activated it about 5 months after my purchase of the PS4(had a Vita beforehand). I had heard of remote play but just assumed it was a second screen as in displaying a map in a game like GTAV for example or health statistics for a character! When i finally got around to having it work on my PS4... WOW.

have fun! THE LAST OF US is aaaaaamaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And buy next year Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. Maybe the best game ever ^^

You picked up a good console, with some very good games. You should also pick up Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag if you haven't played them already.