By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Hatsune Miku hits NYC!

Are you a Hatsune Miku fan?

hell yea! 18 75.00%

hell nah! 5 20.83%

Total:23

This looks very strange... :S

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

I don't get it??

You're not alone ...

Looks like they picked a really tame performance.  Would have been much better with something that would wow the crowd.  Kind of an odd choice.

Her voice is godddamn awful in this particular song. It sounds like she is full of helium or something.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

She has such a terrible voice. But the whole thing is so weird you can't not love her!

LemonSlice said:
ktay95 said:

I don't get it??

Toriyama's obsession with Lightning is a well know joke serious business in the gaming community.

Didn't he like change her breast size from going from one game to another? It was like C-cup to D-cup or something right? Gawd, I get waifu's but at least give her some characterization other than the jiggles!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I just went to this yesterday! I actually the thought the animation Nomura did was really cool, save for the last part. Neat display all around.

Hmm

That's pretty cool to see on American TV, those youtube comments tho... wtf they are more youtube"y" than normal.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive