By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

Ya guys need to add some quality or else everybody'll migrate off VGC! ):
A lot of the Sony guys are on VizionEck now...

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:

What exactly do you mean by that?

But I'm on VizionEck. That doesn't mean anything, really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

MohammadBadir said:

Yet they just can't resist coming back to VGC.

Protendo said:
Now Seece is riding the Xbox Aggression trends.

It's amazing how only those who speak out against the Xbox One are getting moderated.

Do you realize how many people have accused me of only moderating those who bash playstation?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

MohammadBadir said:

I'm going to check them out myself.  Looking through the "moderations" right now gives Vgchartz the appearance of being an Xbox focussed site, I'm looking for one that is more neutral.

Around the Network
Protendo said:
MohammadBadir said:

I'm going to check them out myself.  Looking through the "moderations" right now gives Vgchartz the appearance of being an Xbox focussed site, I'm looking for one that is more neutral.

You're going to have to present proof of this or you'll be moderated yourself.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

jlmurph2 said:
MohammadBadir said:

Well it's not that hard to visit two forums. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
jlmurph2 said:
MohammadBadir said:

Well it's not that hard to visit two forums. 

My post is mainly aimed towards a user who requested a permaban yet had to come back as another account.

If anything, this weekend has shown how childish the community can be. I see no reason to blame the mods in this case and im usually one of the first people to jump on the mods.

Protendo said:
MohammadBadir said:

You know, it's quite funny. The vast majority of Xbox fans have been driven away from the site because of the "strong Sony bias" on this site. Personally I see it as more of an even mix; perhaps Sony-Nintendo-MS if an order had to be drawn up. Indeed, the scenario with MS got to such a point where fans had to "retreat" into one thread upon fear of sharing news outside of the thread resulting in countless people attacking them for their opinion. All you've seen is threads like this one which are classic cases of that. Sure it's to the extreme here, but the moderations in that thread are because some people are so worked up over what should be a simple concept. The same applies elsewhere.

What I'm trying to say is that you're probably the first person I have seen trying to claim that this site is an Xbox Focused one, or even close to it. Nintendo and Sony I've heard, but not MS. So as Khan said, unless you're willing to back up your points then you'll be moderated. Because right now all this is is unfounded and unrealistic attacks on the site and the mod team.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.