By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub Review Thread - Meta 74

India looks slightly generic next to some of the other locations, especially Norway.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

One slightly worrying caveat: A few people have said the India courses are not as incredible as the courses in the other locations, which is unfortunate because India is the location PS+ users get. Although is still looks pretty good to me:

It still looks good for a racing game. But it doesn't have to look mindblowing, it has to be fun to play.

I think it can do well. I dont personally see any issues with it besides content. Very pretty game and as long as its physics work well and its fun then it should do well. I guess we will see what happens

celador said:

I saw that comment in the gaf thread.  Like I said the views there are positive, but then those guys are clearly already invested in the game.  I hope to be proved wrong but I just don't see tens at this stage

Eh, i'll take those words over the people of IGN and gamespot that on live streams showed they didn't even know anything about the game, not even that there is a PS+ edition. These two keep getting more unprofessional as each day passes.

walsufnir said:

Why so touchy? Just out of curiosity.

Touchy? I'm simply asking why the heck that matters?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
walsufnir said:

Well, after I saw the ad for Destiny and which review "authorities" they took to make the game looking to get very good or even perfect reviews I am just curious. To you it doesn't matter in any way who gives a "10" for the game?

walsufnir said:
GribbleGrunger said:
walsufnir said:

Well, after I saw the ad for Destiny and which review "authorities" they took to make the game looking to get very good or even perfect reviews I am just curious. To you it doesn't matter in any way who gives a "10" for the game?

Those outlets are better than the ones you're thinking of, and that's more important.

DaltonAbbey said:
walsufnir said:
GribbleGrunger said:
walsufnir said:

Those outlets are better than the ones you're thinking of, and that's more important.

Better and more important? Why?

walsufnir said:

Better and more important? Why?

They have better taste.

walsufnir said:

What matters to me is that I respect the opinion of the person who reviewed it. Whether that's a small site or a large site makes no difference to me.

The PS5 Exists.