By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another 3DS Firmware Update!! (Themes) version 9.0.0-20

Main changes for version 9.0.0-20

Update released: October 6th, 2014

Users can now use themes to customize the design and sounds of the HOME Menu

Five themes are pre-installed and additional themes can be purchased from the Theme Shop

Themes can be changed by using settings located within the HOME Menu settings

A feature has been added that allows users to capture screenshots of their HOME Menu

The Nintendo eShop Title Information page has been updated to provide easier access to any available videos, demos, user reviews, and other information

Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Around the Network

$2 is pricey though however, if they ever come out with a Senran Kagura/ Zero Suit Samus/ Tharja theme, I will buy that shit asap!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Themes? Can I see some examples?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Themes? Can I see some examples?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Now THIS is what I've been waiting for. The 3DS needs customization.

Around the Network

Waiting patiently for Wii U themes!!!!

This is a great update. And Nintendo keeps trolling me with no Green option...

My system won't update. :/

Oh well back to Smash lololol

the_dengle said:

My system won't update. :/

Oh well back to Smash lololol

Mine updated, but I went back to Smash regardless...

It's about time Nintendo got some themes... People say they are pricy but PS3 has some pretty pricy themes too (from 99 cents to 5 bucks!). Customizing to also set up Amiibo as well...!

Pretty cool!
Probably gonna buy one.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert