By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Boycott PS4 Assassin's Creed Unity #BoycottACUnityPS4

Its not about optimising the PS4 to get to 1080p

Its about the devs downgrading the PS4 to match the xbone as to "prevent comparisons".

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Bail said:
Why not downscaling resolution/FPS/graphic settings to match WiiU version ?

So much for "avoiding all the debates".

Well that's simple because there is no Wii U version...

That was an example. A bad example but you still get my point ^^

Eh, I'll buy it still. Not like they're choosing to make it timed exclusive on Xbox for a year or anything. I'll admit I won't get it day one. The series feels burnt to me, so while I will get it, I'll get it later and have it as a backlog title.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Pavolink said:
Now you can be a Wii U owner. We boycott every game.

I loled

Yeah I wont be supporting this either.  PC gamers have been dealing with something like this for a long time as well.

But I thought, almost everyone had a PC to play games on, why would this news bother you all.

Around the Network

God ... lol. Ubisoft, what have you done?

-snip-

- Moderated, Carl

The PS5 Exists. 

Ka-pi96 said:
nosound_warmup said:
Imagine if people give them a pass on this. Optimizing your code costs man hours. They could just go "if we just run it at 720p we don't need to optimise our code. Kaching". Third party publishers have done some shady stuff this gen.

So you mean devs would be able to finish games quicker AND spend less money on them? So we get games earlier AND they make more money/lose less money. So that also means there would be less developers/publishers going bankrupt all the time?

Wow, now that would be pretty awesome.

A simplier answer to this is stop making more powerful systems, if the companies can't actually build for them. What's the point of the newer systems if they keep getting gimped a lot of times now?

That's pretty fucked up if true. I don't see a source from the OP, but if I find one that confirms this, I'm not getting Unity.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Now you know how people with brutal gaming rigs feel.

Im gonna pirate it. HarrrHar...

Although i don't plan on playing it.

Hunting Season is done...