By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

Burek said:
kowenicki said:
Burek said:

So, XOne in China = 100K shipped,  less than 40K sold.

That shipment should last them for a year...

So much for the Chinese market and the win this week. Time to update the chalkboard again...

thats next weeks numbers..... unlucky.

dont worry though, I'm sure you can come back next week with your vitriol.

I stand corrected, I forgot they failed to meet their launch date.

But why do you always get so touchy in these threads, you almost seem to take it personally?

i said the exact same thing to him in the other thread. He gets so angry at PS fans all the time. Fair enough stand up for your console of choice but there's no need for him to take it personally! 

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:

Well I hope the XOne gets the WW victory next week, MS fans need something lol. I wouldn't be surprised if that 100k in China is true though.

Not really.. as long the x1 is selling well enough that's all that matters...it does not need to do better than the ps4

Praise the One.

Tamron said:
Seece said:
ioi said:
Seece said:
Europe too low for XB1, was 20k for UK and 15k for Russia alone.

Russia isn't counted as part of Europe.

Ok fair enough :)

Why is that?

Quick geography lesson - Blue = Europe, none of which is russia.

it always depens, it u talk about a political or geographical europe ;)

ioi said:
DaltonAbbey said:
VGC doing same mistake as T2 launch week.. XB1 way overtracked in ROW. Last time ~6 hours till adjusted down, wonder how long it'll be this time.

The only reason that data was adjusted down a couple of weeks ago is that we had old dates in the system and it had added sales for the regions that launched this week such as Korea, India, Singapore, Taiwan etc. Those "incorrect" sales have basically been moved to this week so your theory doesn't really make much sense.

Do you have any info on China, other thean the ambigious 100k shipment. I wish MS/China had been a bit more vocal about sales, maybe they'll announce something this week. I can't imagine it'll be an easy country to track?

PotentHerbs said:

Well I hope the XOne gets the WW victory next week, MS fans need something lol. I wouldn't be surprised if that 100k in China is true though.

Week of October 3rd is a must win for Xbox One. China and Forza Horizon 2.

Around the Network
Seece said:
PotentHerbs said:

Games? Surely they're more sought after than a WW weekly victory

We up in the sales forum though lol.

Good numbers for both PS4 and Xone.

THe Week ending 4th Oct should be in favour of XOne due to Forza Horizon2 and the China Launch. Next Week, back to PS4 with Driveclub.

But good to see XBone doing well, competition is good for everybody, for Gamers ;)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

poklane said:
PotentHerbs said:

It has it in the bag if those China numbers are true. 

poklane said:
PotentHerbs said:

FH2 is an awesome game but I doubt it will move many systems. Maybe in the long run but not for a launch week.

Tamron said:
Seece said:
ioi said:
Seece said:
Europe too low for XB1, was 20k for UK and 15k for Russia alone.

Russia isn't counted as part of Europe.

Ok fair enough :)

Why is that?

Quick geography lesson - Blue = Europe, none of which is russia.

Just a quick lesson for you. That is the EU which is the european union in blue. Not the continent. Do you really think iceland, switzerland, norway and many more are not in the continent of europe? ANd Russia is in Europe but most of it's landmass is in asia. They're on the eurasian plate after all! Class dismissed :)