By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

Pretty good numbers, next week's numbers should be interesting.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
wary-wallaroo said:
PS4 still feels undertracked, but the X1 seems about right. Assuming, of course, that this is China week. It should go back to sub 100k in due time, but I don't see it going back down to 50-60k till January.

when?

My guess is about two weeks after China week, maybe even the week after

Damn the PS3 outsold the WiiU?!

To be honest I find these numbers ridiculous, how is Fifa on PS4 outselling the xbox one version with rest of the world numbers ONLY, like seriously... at this rate 50% marketshare is very likely. Either X1 version is undertracked there or ps4 overtracked, probably the former, or maybe both

Tamron said:
Seece said:
ioi said:
Seece said:
Europe too low for XB1, was 20k for UK and 15k for Russia alone.

Russia isn't counted as part of Europe.

Ok fair enough :)

Why is that?

Quick geography lesson - Blue = Europe, none of which is russia.

You are from the UK, yet you act as someone from the USA.... why is that? Came back to the old continent, recently?

OT: good bump for the main console players. SW wise Xone version of FIFA was humiliated. Its obvious that the EA deals dont really help.

Time to put the support from where your money is comming from, EA

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I think now my over 5 million for Destiny PS4 alone this year looks a bit low.

The holiday boost can push it at over 6 millon or even 7 million in 2014.

I wonder how EA feels about these sales. Probably wish they could release Titanfall on playstation.

CGI-Quality said:

EU:

FIFA 15 (PS4)
Electronic Arts, Sports
1,341,866 1,341,866 1
FIFA 15 (XOne)
Electronic Arts, Sports
447,845 447,845 1

Holy.......! Has the discrepancy always been like this? O_O

And they had an exclusive bundle with exclusive content. Oh, and I got the order of sales right (yep, me). PS4>PS3>360>XB1.

The PS5 Exists. 

FIFA = Europe = Sony land!

Ninsect said:
Aura7541 said:

Sucks for the X1, though, because this is probably the X1's best chance to beat the PS4 worldwide outside of Halo: MCC week. It'll be interesting to see if the PS4 Chinese launch cancels out the X1's Chinese launch and then, some when it eventually arrives in the country.

There's almost no chance that X1 can outsell PS4 even on Halo: MCC week...
I don't understand why anyone could think that collection could bridge the huge gap.

I can see what you're getting at. X1 might only be able to win the US during Halo: MCC week, but even that is not a given. If Sony discounts the Destiny bundle and releases another one or two (e.g. Far Cry 4 and LittleBigPlanet 3), then there will be very little probability.