By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking September 29- October 05

tak13 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Whoo! Wtf is Magna contraindicated? I hope that comes over if its good! And SSB will probably be in the top 10 till 2015

And goo Fatal Frame 69

69? :O what do you mean?from 8th to 11th,i suppose is good,at least  the drop is small:P

Lolll nooo, the Fatal Frame box art looks like a 69

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
tak13 said:
i have to say that the fact that tsutaya doesn t combine yokai watch versions,irks me a lot :P

lol I think it is realy helpful to estimate sales figures

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Boutros said:
I hope Kingdom Hearts is above 100k. It needs to do well if we are to have Dream Drop Distance HD!

^This. Although, I really kinda wish they had a complete boxset for PS4. That being said, I got 1.5 limited addition and its fantastic!   Can't wait for 2.5 limited edition! 

tak13 said:

Whoo! Wtf is Magna contraindicated? I hope that comes over if its good! And SSB will probably be in the top 10 till 2015

And goo Fatal Frame 69

69? :O what do you mean?from 8th to 11th,i suppose is good,at least  the drop is small:P

Lolll nooo, the Fatal Frame box art looks like a 69

i am crying loooool! jizz you re incredible:P i should imagine what you mean!jizz you need to blow off steam:P(many risque comments:P respesct me,i am a minor looool) This box art is a decoy:P

nanzano said:
tak13 said:
i have to say that the fact that tsutaya doesn t combine yokai watch versions,irks me a lot :P

lol I think it is realy helpful to estimate sales figures

whattttttttt?exactly the opposite,combined you know that sells 50-60k,separetely....?one version can sell 50k and the other 10k....!tsutaya combine them you mislead me:P

Around the Network
nanzano said:

I think KH2.5 will be first

me too, ssb has stock problems and WW just had its release this week. My prediction is ssb: 75k and kh 95k.

but i think ssb will definitely be up over 100k this week (n3ds and hopefully stock issues stop having problems)

Some unspectacular openings.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I hate you JP. You get KH so much earlier than us poor peasants

Boutros said:
I hope Kingdom Hearts is above 100k. It needs to do well if we are to have Dream Drop Distance HD!

Have you play 3D yet? Im still confused by the story XD (i need 2.5 as i missed birth by sleep :-/!!!!!!)

bubblegamer said:
I hate you JP. You get KH so much earlier than us poor peasants

You look surprised lol! Damn, my back catalog. I need KH 1.5hd and 2.5hd. I need to get my bro into the franchise, he only played KH2+DDD+2days.

Have you played DDD yet? They might come out with an HD remaster.