By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Sign-Up thread! (Taking 3 more!)

Are you going to enter?

Heck yes! Let the world see my beauty! 43 27.56%

Nah, but I'm down to vote 36 23.08%

No thanks, but watching should be fun 40 25.64%

Definitely not, this is a... 10 6.41%

Heck no, this is a bad id... 26 16.67%

Total:155

Sound of Rain, please tell me the truth or I will bar you from entering and voting

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

lol

Yep... that about sums it up at the moment.

There's alot of gorgeous people here!

If I make it onto the second round I`ll get a no sun glasses pic.

Talal... What have you done

The wolrd sees enough of my beauty.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

There's alot of gorgeous people here!

If I make it onto the second round I`ll get a no sun glasses pic.

If I make it to second round, I'll upload a yes sun glasses pic :D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

so... no way to enter without 500 posts? my avatar photo is a a real photo with me..

why are people uploading more than one picture ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
why are people uploading more than one picture ?

In my case, the first one is from Dec 2013, and very blurry. So I thought of getting another one.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

one more from me

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.