By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - NEW! 'Dragon Ball Z: Worst Wish Ever' Movie Slated for 2015 Release!

Moonhero said:
ils411 said:
I think they should put DBZ to rest already.

No.

No, no, no. I don't like Dragon Ball or I'm tired of it, so there shouldn't be any more Dragon Ball stuff coming out!

Around the Network
Hynad said:

Battle of Gods was a nice nostalgia trip to me. Watching that movie got me like 18 years in the past when I was a teenager and read the manga. The writing really make the movie feel like it's from that era, with the typical Toriyama humor and usual Dragon Ball clichés that I just love.

If this new one is as good, I can't wait to see it!!

This.

Peolple complaining forgot how the original Dragon  Ball was so light.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Hynad said:
Moonhero said:
ils411 said:

No.

No, no, no. I don't like Dragon Ball or I'm tired of it, so there shouldn't be any more Dragon Ball stuff coming out!

No.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Moonhero said:
Hynad said:
Moonhero said:
ils411 said:

No.

No.

feel free to disagree but DBZ has ran its course already.  Out with the old, in with the new I say.

Skidmore said:
Hynad said:

Battle of Gods was a nice nostalgia trip to me. Watching that movie got me like 18 years in the past when I was a teenager and read the manga. The writing really make the movie feel like it's from that era, with the typical Toriyama humor and usual Dragon Ball clichés that I just love.

This.

Sure, I wont deny that it was funny, but that "sayajin god" thing was just lame. IMO, DBZ should have ended with the Cell Saga. Every thihg else that came after was retarded...(espcecially GT...it sucked balls)

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Skidmore said:
Hynad said:

This.

Sure, I wont deny that it was funny, but that "sayajin god" thing was just lame. IMO, DBZ should have ended with the Cell Saga. Every thihg else that came after was retarded...(espcecially GT...it sucked balls)

Frieza Saga was enough, Establishing Goku as the strongest in the Universe... 

I could dig Cell being so powerful, since he had DNA of everyone. But Androids made from flesh and metal tanking a Super Saiyan felt forced.

Battle of Gods was pretty piss poor barring a few scenes. Hope this one is better.

Skidmore said:
ils411 said:

I could dig Cell being so powerful, since he had DNA of everyone. But Androids made from flesh and metal tanking a Super Saiyan felt forced.

I could buy that, seeing as their base levels weren't all that. I mean, look at Vegetta. I betcha once he transformed he probably went "HELLZ YEAH! ME AM Super Saiyajin! NO NEEDZ FOR MORE TRAINING!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

Trunks was also a Super Saiyajin but he paled in comparison to Goku. Also, I thought Vegetta was doing a good job at first...until he started running out of steam. 

ils411 said:
Skidmore said:
ils411 said:

I could buy that, seeing as their base levels weren't all that. I mean, look at Vegetta. I betcha once he transformed he probably went "HELLZ YEAH! ME AM Super Saiyajin! NO NEEDZ FOR MORE TRAINING!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

Trunks was also a Super Saiyajin but he paled in comparison to Goku. Also, I thought Vegetta was doing a good job at first...until he started running out of steam. 

But look at my point of view...

Trunks was helluva more powerful than Frieza and King Cold... The Androids could bitchslap Trunks...

That means that some random cientist could make robots that are several times more powerful than the Emperor of the Universe.

We all know how the last Dragon Ball movie ended..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---