By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - U Craft gameplay footage released. Looks very........ Minecraft.*update*Dev reveal announces features in Ucraft!

At least it has better textures than Minecraft.

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

So,I went through the comments and though I'd post what he says the game will feature.

• Will feature trees
  • Alpha footage
  • Online multiplayer session with up to 16 players(voice chat is in consideration). Along with local.
  • Open World sandbox game
  • It's a direct clone, but he wants to improve on the original version
  • One improvement os far is the textures are of higher quality.
  • this is footage of creative mode.
  • Mod support

Will he be adding a redstone equivalent as well? 

I pretty much like this "You asked" ... "They didn't listen" ... "But we did".
Still can not understand why there is minecraft for each console (incl. handhelds) except nintendo-consoles. Already before the Mojang-deal by MS it was like "that makes no sense" for me.
Lets see how it will be in the end when being released - maybe I will give it a try.

cycycychris said:
MohammadBadir said:
Wait, Mod Support?
How do they manage that? Does Nintendo allow them to have this feature?

Apparent whatever this SDK Paint thing is features mod support and is Nintendo approved. Who know if it's true or not.

If it is true, then Why don't other devs implement something like it?

Mike_L said:

If Mojang and Microsoft don't want to release Minecraft on Wii U I think a port of Planets3 would be a great alternative that includes some very promising additions to the Minecraft formular. Nintendo should give the dev (Cubical Drift) an incentive by funding the port and offer some exposure on eShop.

This looks pretty awesome actually.  I like your idea of Nintendo funding a port of this game to the Wii U.  This would sell pretty well, in my opinion.

Around the Network

These guys are going to make a small fortune...not my sort of thing but best of luck to them!

snowdog said:
These guys are going to make a small fortune...not my sort of thing but best of luck to them!

This guy doesn't deserve it.

I think that as a company whose IP is ripped off frequently, Nintendo should take a stand against this kind of thing. But then they do allow animal crossing clones on their systems... so...

cycycychris said:
  • Will have Mod support.

is this exclusive to the Wii U or is it on PC as well cause there is no way i can see Nintendo allowing this?

Now let's hope that Minecraft Titanfall mod makes it to Ucraft.