By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 Ports to Xbox One and PS4 are Still Nintendo’s Call, says Producer

if it was Microsoft we could wait for the eventual PC release... If you want this game buy a WiiU, if not shut the hell up!

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
And it always will be even if some people are still in denial about it

or asking the same question all the time.

I wonder if their mothers are disappointed with their inferior children asking the same questions 100x per hour

I'm still waiting for MGS4 on 360. It's gonna happen!!

Gammalad said:
Just wait till Bayonetta 3 is confirmed to be a Wii U exclusive.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/26/bayonetta-3-could-happen-as-nintendo-exclusive-says-dev

Platinum Games way ahead of you

Avro1958 said:
if it was Microsoft we could wait for the eventual PC release... If you want this game buy a WiiU, if not shut the hell up!

It's easier said than done for some individuals..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Avro1958 said:

True lol, you know I am stoked now that I bought a WiiU yesterday!  Mario sold me, I mean Mario is my first reason to ever buy a Nintendo console HOWEVER now that I have Boyonetta is on my list and seeing as I missed the first one... 

Avro1958 said:
AZWification said:

True lol, you know I am stoked now that I bought a WiiU yesterday!  Mario sold me, I mean Mario is my first reason to ever buy a Nintendo console HOWEVER now that I have Boyonetta is on my list and seeing as I missed the first one... 

I see! I hope you enjoy your WiiU!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---