By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny (PS4) outsells Mario Kart 8 in less then 2 weeks.

truthinthedark said:

FRONT LOADED.

Curious, are you a zero alt?

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
bubblegamer said:

Most gamers don't even like Mario.

Stop that!

OT: Not a huge surprise, but there are many perspectives that can be thrown out here. MK is a rather large franchise only held back by the WiiU's userbase, or, Destiny is selling better than it on the highest selling current gen machine. 

Its not neccessarily MK8 being surpassed that is the shock, but the space of time. less then 2 weeks vs over 3months.

Clyde32 said:
truthinthedark said:

FRONT LOADED.

Curious, are you a zero alt?

Come on now be srious you KNOW that is a Zero alt everything says it easily lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Makes sense, the install base for the PS4 is absolutely enormous compared to the Wii U.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

KLAMarine said:

its a video game.  it doesnt need to be 100% accurate.  They provided a way in the story that it works, there are many other small things that dont actually make sense, but thats gaming.   People dont seem to have a with a wolverine(xmen) type response to gunshot wounds.

If we want to get technical, we can start bitching about bill giving joel a hose to syphon fuel, "you'd be surprised at how many cars still got gas in them" ..   gas degrades over time in a number of ways.  those cars have been sitting there YEARS, potentially 20..  

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

See, Nintendo fans aren't just into one style of games. There's so many high quality exclusives that a Nintendo fan has so much to choose from. Plus the PS4 is just a shooterbox.

SEE? Not so good of an argument when it's used against YOU, is it?

bubblegamer said:
MRKs said:
bubblegamer said:I dunno. Destiny may not be a great game, but it's certainly better than MK8. Most gamers don't even like Mario.

Based on what? 

What do you think? Sales.

Based on which games? Or are we counting "mario" as only Mario kart?  I'm curious

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

KLAMarine said:
bubblegamer said:

I did. MC is not how you tell which game is better. People vote with their wallets.

So a game that is purchased more is a better game than a game that is not purchased as much? Okay...

Though I agree with you, I'd suggest you look up threads from a couple of years ago when ninty was doing amazingly well. Even now when there's a discussion/article on the psvita, you can easily find comments saying how much better 3ds is and that sales speak for themselves. I couldn't disagree more. Though I think each individual should feel free to state that they consider x game better than ψ game as long as they enjoyed it more. If Ka-pi prefers Destiny over Mario Kart 8, more power to him.

Metacritic doesn't prove that a game is good, it's only an indication of quality. Many people didn't like The Last of US and there is nothing wrong with that.

Clyde32 said:

I've been considering making a clickbait thread...Maybe that will work. 

Go ahead and do it! What could possibly go wrong?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wow the Ps fan are the orst of worst, stating "facts" to keep roling their agendas lol that's the reason i will never buy a ps4, yeah its only you ps fans :D

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

34 years playing games.